Fix it...

BearSwine

Just fix this part of the game. I suggest firing everybody that had anything to do with GSF and the orginal "space combat" (though I think they already fired the orginals). Please make a decent space combat add on for the game. I know, you won't pay any attention to this, but I feel better for having vented. While your at it, try adding some customer service...my god, why am I stupid enough to keep giving you money; now I'm totally depressed. I knew I shouldn't have thought about this.

Just fix this part of the game. I suggest firing everybody that had anything to do with GSF and the orginal "space combat" (though I think they already fired the orginals). Please make a decent space combat add on for the game. I know, you won't pay any attention to this, but I feel better for having vented. While your at it, try adding some customer service...my god, why am I stupid enough to keep giving you money; now I'm totally depressed. I knew I shouldn't have thought about this.

So, my first thought upon reading yet another thought-free ventilation of hot air like this was to rip it up, but it's likely coming from someone who just got blown up quite a lot and isn't happy about it.

Perhaps you should direct your brain functions to process the following information:

1. A lot of people like GSF, and play it quite often.

2. Most of those people will be happy to help you have a better game experience by improving your skills.

3. GSF isn't broken.

4. GSF requires patience and dedication to make the leap from 'new guy that blows up a lot' to 'experienced pilot who blows things up a lot.'

If you add all those up, you will note that the sum total of information is: "GSF is a good game that experienced players can help you get better at"

Try this (you can even copy and paste it, filling in the relevant information):

"Hi, my character name is [name] and I fly on [server name]. I'd like to improve at GSF, is anyone willing to help me?"

That's all it takes.

Despon

Edited by caederon

While I can appreciate a decent nerd rage like anyone else, "fix it" is not a solution. At least suggest something as a solution...