Smartest Person in SW Universe Ever

Pietrastor

I think this thread has gone slightly off topic, the title says smartest, this generally means highest IQ and ability to use it, not wisest or most knowledgable. Some species can calculate hyperspace routes in their head, among these are the Givin, which has to count as shear IQ.

From Wikipedia

The Givin are from the planet Yag'Dhul and are often found doing starship repair work because of their exoskeleton, which allows them to withstand depressurization; this vacuum-resistance allows them to resist many forms of deadly gases. Givin are renowned for their extensive knowledge of anything that has to do with numbers, and often are regarded as some of the best mathematicians in the galaxy.

What do you mean by smartest? Cause there are others that are smarter then Kreia. Or was this just a thread for her?

I of course use every excuse to praise Kreia, but yes, she is damn smart. She, quite bluntly, figured out the Force. Who else managed to do it? :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Smartest?

Manipulator and Deceiver: Sidious.

Strategist and tactician: Thrawn.

Wisdom: Yoda.

Knowledge: ??? wouldn't be able to pick.

Knowledge would have to be Dr. Oggurobb, The only person to win Bao-Dur science prize 5 times!

I say most 'knowledgeable' is the SW universe is long past. The name of the person has been lost to the sands of time and even their wisdom has been lost for the most part. But I say it is he/she whom wrote the first Jedi code, one from long before The Great Hyperspace War. Back when Sith and Jedi were just being born and the first fights of light and dark began.

Emotion, yet peace.

Ignorance, yet knowledge.

Passion, yet serenity.

Chaos, yet harmony.

Death, yet the Force.

They understood that the force was both light and dark. It is but difference sides to the same coin, and only through unblinded eyes could one truly understand The Force.

Yoda might be traditional, but for very good reason, all his warnings in the saga were utterly correct, the only things he failed to understand were covered up by the greatest mastermind the Sith ever saw, very few occasions has he actually been foolish in any way.
He did allow Anakin to be trained as a Jedi resulting in the destruction of the current Jedi order, pretty shoddy wisdom there Yoda.

He did allow Anakin to be trained as a Jedi resulting in the destruction of the current Jedi order, pretty shoddy wisdom there Yoda.

What you neglect to acknowledge and remember is that Yoda didnt approve Anakin's training, mearly his training within the Order itself. I know same difference...wrong. Obi-Wan stated he'd train Anakin with or without the Order's help. So Yoda faced the choice of whether or not the Order should assist best they could or not in Anakin's training.

Well take a look at this, it is mainly comical, but there are some nuggets of truth hidden in there.

I think the main problem is Yoda's advice isn't very practical, at all.

I spent ages looking through everything on that site, and found a quote that literally left me laughing for ages...Under Things yoda failed to do:

"Grasp the rules of basic English (or Galactic Basic where we come from), in spite of having had NINE HUNDRED YEARS TO FIGURE IT OUT."

Followed by:

"The moral of the story is, the next time a gramatically-challenged swamp-dwelling hypocritical magic space goblin tries to give YOU advice about how to live your life, maybe just point him to this list, hop back into your X-Wing and get the Force out of there."

Edited by Selenial

I spent ages looking through everything on that site, and found a quote that literally left me laughing for ages...Under Things yoda failed to do:

"Grasp the rules of basic English (or Galactic Basic where we come from), in spite of having had NINE HUNDRED YEARS TO FIGURE IT OUT."

Followed by:

"The moral of the story is, the next time a gramatically-challenged swamp-dwelling hypocritical magic space goblin tries to give YOU advice about how to live your life, maybe just point him to this list, hop back into your X-Wing and get the Force out of there."

I know, its hilarious isn't it. :D