Where to scavenge 100 - 200?

G-Girl

Rather late in the day (level 35) I decided that scavenging would be most useful on the character that was doing armstech, rather than a different one. So I went looking for places to level.

1 - 50 is easy, as there are a ton of droids waiting to be scrapped on and around the bridge out to the temple. Also the Heroic area on the far side has more.

51 - 100 also easy as the helpfully labelled Droid Factory on Balmorra is ready and waiting.

100 - 180 Abandoned Factory in the Upper Industrial Sector on Nar Shaddaa.

EDIT: adding good spots as I find them.

Edited by G-Girl

Abandoned Factory in the Upper Industrial Sector proved to be a good hunting ground, and that got me up to 180. Now It's off to Alderaan I guess. Any suggestions there for droid-dense areas?

Just my opinion: run missions and quest. Questing will cover mission costs.

Something like that. Run the missions while you quest. When you're done with a level, sell that level's stuff on GTN. That will more than pay for the mission costs.

Just my opinion: run missions and quest. Questing will cover mission costs.

Well I could do that. But 700 - 800 credits per point is expensive, and 10 minutes per point means it would take hours, where 10-15 mins in the right area could do the same job.

Ultimately I made it up to 208 simply exploring the landscape and looking for a good scavenging spot. I'm a little disappointed as I'd have liked to have found a suitable spot to add to the list, but at 208 I'm high enough for Taris, so it's back to missions and scavenging as I go.

Well I could do that. But 700 - 800 credits per point is expensive, and 10 minutes per point means it would take hours, where 10-15 mins in the right area could do the same job.

I loath farming in this game. Finding the right area ain't easy and invariably there is someone already there unless I play at off-peak times which I can't do (gotta work and sleep ya know :))

Well i can tell you my spot for scavenging at 200. A really good place is Athiss. Right before you drop down that elevator if you look around, there's like 10 silver droids that are easy grabs. If you're around lvl 30 you can pretty much s solo farm to your hearts content.

best spot to farm droids on Alderaan as Sith that I have found is the northern area near where you do the Heroic 2+ mission for the droid cores durring the bonus series, other than that, the Heroic 4+ area within the shielded section would be best, but its rough going if your solo. The afore mentioned area contain 6 - 8 strong level 30 droids, with a roughly 10minute respawn time, so by the time your done scrapping the 6 of them the first 1 is usually respawned.

Just my 2 bits.

Abandoned Factory in the Upper Industrial Sector proved to be a good hunting ground, and that got me up to 180. Now It's off to Alderaan I guess. Any suggestions there for droid-dense areas?

I havnt been on Alderaan for a long time so forgive me if the names are a little off. A great place for droids are 2 areas. 1st is House Alde. it is filled w/ Strong type droids which make for easy Scavenging. 2nd is the [Area 4] Assault on Fort Alde location which is overloaded w/ strong & Elite droids.