What wierd stuff do you keep in your cargo hold?

UltimateKrucible

I'm a bit of a hoarder, and now have 3 bays full of stuff I probably don't need.

Bay 1 is gear, bay 2 is crafting materials (and usually full), bay 3 is companion gifts (I save them up and sell them), overspill from 2 and mods I've ripped/ collected and that I think 'may be useful some day'.

Odd things I've saved:

My first lightsabre - Never used after leaving the 1st planet as I upgraded to double blade when I got the the fleet. Too so long to get, too....

A full set of recruit PvP gear.

A companion gift I got as a mission reward - I assume it was meant for me, seeing as I did the work.

About 15 pieces of orange gear I think I may get round to wearing someday (I never will).

Two complete outfits my companions started outwith - because they are unique. But now vastly under-level.

How about you?

A companion gift I got as a mission reward - I assume it was meant for me, seeing as I did the work.

Tremel's Ring? lol

- I've got random pieces of orange gear that I know is rare because I never see them on the GTN.

- Loads of WH armorings, mods, enhancements etc. (can't bring myself to RE some of them lol)

- Orange Bound Gear I once wore, but won't destroy, just in case I want to wear them again or if they come out with Legacy Bank.

- Crafting mats, Battlemaster Schematic bags for all classes(bought before they deleted them from vendors), cartel junk.

- My IA has all of her Orange outfits and guns she ever obtained oddly enough.

1 Bay full of gear I collected during my travels. Most of my characters still have their recruit gear in their cargo bay, for example, but also a lot of their later mission rewarded sets. My sniper actually has all the sets from the first 5-6 Flashpoints as well. 3 of my characters "collect" slave outfits, even tthough they never wear them (and their companions don't wear those either).

Second cargo bay is always for crafting materials.

Third cargobay usually has some of the early gear sets for my favourite companion. I really wish some of those were available in moddable version. Especially Mako has some very nice sets early on. Most people seem to pick the black set with the white stripe, which looks very good, but her red outfit looks really "slicer"-ish as well. And most companions have more such sets along the way as mission rewards. I hate having to decide which companion to gear up in the later missions, those sets all look good to me, and you can sadly only get 1 of them. I never pick the droid items here, those have no visual effect, so I just buy moddable pieces for those.

4th and 5th cargo bays vary. Sometimes they're full of Cartel Pack Trash, sometimes they're full of even more companion gear, sometimes even other stuff. I just know I'm a few cargobays short on some characters, they could really use a 6th and a 7th cargobay!

Torchy, Flashy and Sparky :rolleyes:

I'm another who has the companion armour sets from when they first joined me. I wouldn't mind if it were a case of more space than sense. I have no space, I am just sentimentally stupid (as opposed to stupidly sentimental).

Too many Mainhand Legacy Weapon Kits that never get passed on to alts. Nor do the offhand and armour kits but I have less of those.

Pieces of common crafting materials that are worthless and will never be used - e.g. 1 pc of Desh.

Schematics for crafting professions other than my own, that I will one day take up on an alt. While this is likely to happen, the 2/3rds of a bay taken up by synthweaving books could probably be put to be better use.

A Sand people helmet, a Hazmat suit for Rakghoul related outbreaks, a Battle Master Armor Piece, a few bits of Rakghoul DNA, a large collection of lightsabers from my travels, and a snow outfit for when I want to go to Hoth or Ilum.

My main has karagga's hat, that hat from Dreadtooth, three sets of sorc battle master gear without the mods, and a **** ton of relics I don't want to RE since it was a pain to get them and they don't give stabs. I also have other semi rare orange gear in there that's just sitting there for no reason. My other tab had vesting mats galore.

A large collection of light sabers. I like to imagine them hanging on a wall in my Fury Interceptor.

That one mid-level set of Lieutenant Pierce gear that is pink. He looked too hilarious in it.

A nerf-herder tunic. I also have one in my inventory at all times. It makes for a great spontaneous gift.

All sorts of weird stuff. I hung onto a bunch of the Rakghoul DNA from that event, and have the armor sets from both factions sitting in there. Also the stuff from the Grand Acquisitions Race (armor set, bowcasters, etc.). I have a few of the Korrealis Baron and Korrealis Commander mounts sitting around as well, as I bought them before they took them out of the game and I'm not sure if I'll resell them at point. Oh, and a bunch of old Champion gear tokens, and Champion/Battlemaster bags from the old PvP system.

I'm a bit of a hoarder, and now have 3 bays full of stuff I probably don't need.

Bay 1 is gear, bay 2 is crafting materials (and usually full), bay 3 is companion gifts (I save them up and sell them), overspill from 2 and mods I've ripped/ collected and that I think 'may be useful some day'.

Odd things I've saved:

My first lightsabre - Never used after leaving the 1st planet as I upgraded to double blade when I got the the fleet. Too so long to get, too....

A full set of recruit PvP gear.

About 15 pieces of orange gear I think I may get round to wearing someday (I never will).

Two complete outfits my companions started outwith - because they are unique. But now vastly under-level.

How about you?

Rakghoul venom. I'm not sure why I keep it around but I do. I also have half a dozen legacy gear kits that I will never use since I have 12 characters on my home server with no plans to purchase anymore slots.

Weirdest thing I have is probably Rakghoul DNA (weird and kinda gross).

I have 5 bays on my main:

1 - Crafting stuff

2 - PvE Main Spec mods/armor/crystals/augements/etc

3 - PvE Off Spec mods/armor/crystals/augements/etc

4 - PvP mods/armor/crystals/augements/etc (also some extra stuff stored in here)

5 - Filled to the brim with orange sets, most of which I'm likely to never use.

I also have a bay on one of my alts filled with companion gifts. I love leveling a new character and each time they get a new companion going 0 - 10000 right away. :cool: