LvL 29 GS wondering what to spend my 2k in cartel coins on

Daryus

Heya,

I have a lvl 50 Commando that I could spend the Cartel Credits on, but would rather spend it on my second main toon, my smuggler. I an a subscriber, so I don't need to use them to unlock most of whats there. I am looking at possibly an armor set at lvl 31. I can craft armor with my Commando, but I am not sure how it would rate vs the kit in the market.

Thoughts?

Yeah I got 2.4k myself, same situation. Except, you know, level 50.

None of the armor sets looked all that good to me. I was pondering getting a pet thing or two or maybe that carbonite chamber for lulz, but I was thinking instead maybe I'd just wait for them to put more things on, or until I could unlock all the unlockable subscriber benefits and then fly off into a F2P sub.

Edited by KryloKillian

I'm with you on this question. Think I have 2400 or so coins, and have not spent a single one yet.

I think I'm gonna unlock the most expensive (in credits) legacy perks - rocket boost, HK on alts, etc.

After that I'll probably save up coins. Either something good comes up at the market or I'll unlock FTP restrictions and play for free for couple months before resubbing when the coins run out.

I spent all of my cartel coins on Glitterstim, and all I got was this T-Shirt... But I sold it, to buy more Glitterstim.

I wish there was some way to just click something on that post to say 'I approve', but there isn't so I have to actually type out and post this just to say I approve.

If it was me....

Lvl 2 and 3 speeder piloting, which will save you about 1/2 million credits.

Jet boost, which works for all your characters

Maybe if there's an armor set you reaaaallllly like on there?

And maybe maybe the 3hr xp boost thing while it's on sale this week?

Tbh, other than saving money on legacy perks, there's nothing really worth spending cartel coins on.... everything is so common that it's the cheapest stuff on the GTN now, and your chances of getting the rare stuff out of a couple packs makes that not worth it as well.