There needs to be absolute "SOLO" queuing for PvP.

Asturias

And premades want to remove at least four keyboard drooling idiots from their team.

Played a PUG earlier that was a case study in stupid.

Dueling in pits.

Ignoring the ball.

Running the wrong way with the ball.

Walking through fire and dying. Twice.

Chasing me across acid, and dying to a stun in there.

Turning around and attacking me when they had the ball, right after the guy managed to accidentally intercept a pass using a bump.

Staying completely out of mid. Like never even getting close to the ball dispenser.

The only change I would make is to disallow double premades. The second group of four can't play on the same team.

Four morons are more than enough for anyone.

Solo pvp people vote with their legs:

1. Leave 55 lvl warzones, play only lowbies wz where mostly solo pug

2. Leave away pvp servers which full infected by pvp guilds premades, transfer to pve servers where mostly solo pug warzones or pve casual premaders which dont matter

3. Leave game

Pvp servers will deserted by solo'ers and die and this will good end for all premaders. GG, you win.

Agreed. But there needs to be cross-server queues in order for that to happen. This game just doesn't have the server numbers to limit the queue, or wait times will skyrocket.

They already mentioned that they do not have the tech for cross server queues, as someone who queues with friends in-between ranked matches if eight are not on, I am willing to wait longer for a competitive reg warzone, instead of the mindless PuG stomping. I mean sure it funny padding numbers, but mindless pug stomping for an hour or so gets old fairly quickly.

I just like you pre 2.0 all the bad's complained about gear and blames that for losing in WZs.

Now that there is bolster so you don't have the recruit to Eltie War Hero gap they are still getting rolled and are blaming everything but them selves.

What will ppl blame if they removed pre-mades from WZ's??

Pre-mades are not ruining WZ's. Nubs that keyboard turn and mouse click that don't know their arse from their computer are ruining WZs.

Solo queuing would help. Tomb of Fredon Nadd is a pvp server tho the majority of ppl just cant play and 99,9% of wzs end up in a total lose. People don`t even try to think, why r they on a pvp server I don`t know, its just endless owning of foolish noobs by rep premades. The worst thing is that it never stops like ppl never learn anything. How bad of a player u have to be to never learn anything and just repeat the same fail tactic over and over. This game needs total babysitting for braindead players or more good players. At the time its a very sad picture.

I just like you pre 2.0 all the bad's complained about gear and blames that for losing in WZs.

Now that there is bolster so you don't have the recruit to Eltie War Hero gap they are still getting rolled and are blaming everything but them selves.

What will ppl blame if they removed pre-mades from WZ's??

Pre-mades are not ruining WZ's. Nubs that keyboard turn and mouse click that don't know their arse from their computer are ruining WZs.

No, there is no elite war hero gap. There is the idiots in recruit/bm with 22k health gap, the half-wits in greens with 24-25k health gap (a vast improvement over the previous group), and lest we forget the demented ****-sucking knuckle-draggers in verpine/underworld with 1100-1300 expertise gap. The gear gap is really the intelligence gap and that's not going away.

We need matchmaking for there to be more even and fun matches both for premades and for puggers.

And there are plenty of players for matchmaking to work on the populated pvp servers. If matchmaking was in place today there would be much better games and the q times would be about the same on the populated pvp servers. Right now pugging is more fun than premading since if I premade I end up just pugstomping and I don't need to pugstomp to feel better about myself.

If you are on an unpopulated server then yes matchmaking won't do much but it won't hurt much either as a good matchmaking system has an upper time limit (5-10 mins) before the premade is placed in the regular q.

Much of what people are asking for was originally planned to be a part of game update 1.2 according to this blog post:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/pvp-game-update-1.2

Unfortunately, for some reason BioWare/EA changed their mind and decided not to go in this direction, and the resulting mass exodus shortly thereafter nearly caused the game to implode. So, to all those who are looking for anything more complicated than separating the queues, I say that I think you are kidding yourselves by thinking that you will ever get what you are suggesting. It's not that you have bad ideas, but I believe that it is beyond BioWare's capabilities to do what you are asking for. That being said, I do not seriously believe that they will ever separate the queues, because I think that they are afraid that doing so would upset those who choose to form premades, and they do not want to risk another player exodus.

Of course, I hope that I am wrong, and we will get more of what we have bee asking for, but I for one will not hold my breath waiting for it, nor will I believe any promises whether real or implied until said changes are actually implemented and working to our satisfaction as players.

PvP is becoming unbearable to play with Bolster and certain groups that run for hours against pug groups.

I would certainly hope we'll be seeing this with the introduction of arena for 4 mans......the team goes there the pugs do wz's and hopefully you won't be able to join them as a team at all.