Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

Rayla_Felana

Luke saw young Aniken (or however you spell that emo's name) Skywalker, Han didn't shoot first and had super duper fast reflexes, Darth Vader screams NOOOOOOOooOOOoOOO for some reason. etc.

Exar Kun, he never truly lost a duel in his life(maybe to master Ood?), his spirit took an entire Jedi army to imprison, and he even severed Luke's soul off.

I would probably argue that he lost the initial duel with Baas, considering had the match been to the death, he would've died.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could they ruin someone who didn't even have a face up till now? Things don't go always what someone plans out to take place, but you should blame the Revan fans for that because they just don't wanna see him die. I mean he died in Beta, yet people QQ enough cause he died and now he just disappears in a flash of bright light.

I take the lore seriously sure, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything about it.

Wolf I am not attacking your Post but I am gonna try to add perspective.

Note : It wouldn't have bothered me if Revan Died in the Novel or in Foundry , Personally I feel not all deaths have to be Totally Awesome Epic Goddly Deaths.

I could be wrong and if I am than it shows I am not a Real Revan Fanboy , but if I am correct ........well have at it .

Didn't Boware's Drew create Revan for the story of KotoR ?

Didn't KotoR 2 boost Revan's story further making him more than what we were left with in KotoR 1 ?

So my feeling is maybe that being Bioware kinda fathered (or mothered if you perfer ) Revan . So that might have something to play in it .

Another thing , Mara Jade Fanbase QQed/sent death threats to the writer but thats ok with you ?

(Karen Traviss might be a horrible writer but she is REAL and Human, Mara Jade is fantasy , I think it was extreme for Karen or anyone to get threats on their lives over something that is madeup and holds no water in reality . If Karen was out of order or wrong in what she did , they would have took her books off the shelves and went on to do more Mara Jade books like she never died . The Fact is it doesn't matter whos idea it was to kill her , the top people said do it . Definitly not worth threatening the life of a REAL PERSON over )|

Chewy , same as above . I mean death threats to writers who are paid to do a Job and OKed by the chain of Command to do it .

Lets not forget Boba Fett , dude really ????

How bought the Exile ? (Althiought to be honest I did not read about death threats over this one but the QQ was there)

I think if those are allowed QQs , I think people have the right to QQ about Revan as well . By the way , no Death threats were writen in the cause of his death .

I am sure there was Rage and Spam though if I remember correctly , but no death threats .

So really in the end , I would not care where he died but I am a believer that all the names above died Epic atleast to me .

Exile , being able to see what happens before hand doesn't always save peoples lives , if it did she would have not used the weapon that caused her to feel the pain of all those who died because of her Command . She would have also known that Keira had plans from the get go as well .

Exile died saving her friend which makes her a hero and keeps to her ultimate Characteristic , LOYALTY .

I want to believe Revan died at the Foundry , so what............He EPICLY QUOTED his friend Malek , and to be honest it was EPIC in my mind !

Edited by mefit

Don't really think you can class that as a win, or at least a real show of skill and power.

This and this.

You either win or lose , no inbetween . Sour Losers always try to downplay their loss and when they win they would not want the loser doing that too them .

My opinion is canon.... WHARGAARBL!!!

Pointless.

As is your post.

Exar Kun only lost a duel to his master whilst he was a Padawan, he then beat him immediately after when he wielded a second blade in his preferred Jar'Kai stance, he then proceeded to self-proclam the title of Jedi Knight.

Actually, I had a quite valid point. Mainly that this statement is nonsense.

That's even more misinformation: Exar Kun, the Exile, Vitiate, Nomi Sunrider, Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion were all canonically more powerful than he was, match their ACTUAL abilities and not hyperbole, you'll see how flawed such statements are.

Nowhere in the canon does it say that any of these people are more powerful than Revan. It just doesn't. This is your opinion. You can use facts from canon to support this opinion. There are also facts from canon that suggest this opinion is absolutely ridiculous.

The reality is that no one put Revan at the top on this list. You and a couple of other self- appointed anti-Revan Gestapo brow beat anyone who suggests Revan is anything more than an above average Jedi on a regular basis despite a complete lack of canon to support your opinion. Is he one of the 10 most powerful.... I don't know. I tend to put later Jedi and Sith ahead because they became wildly overpowered in the books. And we routinely get planet-eating and destroying Sith because OP Sith make the best characters. So probably nine of these are Sith. But your constant suggestion that anyone who appears even tangentially in any books or comics or even the KOTOR games themselves are all more powerful than he is "canonically" is flat wrong and more than a little egomaniacal.

Nowhere in the canon does it say that any of these people are more powerful than Revan. It just doesn't. This is your opinion. You can use facts from canon to support this opinion. There are also facts from canon that suggest this opinion is absolutely ridiculous.

The reality is that no one put Revan at the top on this list. You and a couple of other self- appointed anti-Revan Gestapo brow beat anyone who suggests Revan is anything more than an above average Jedi on a regular basis despite a complete lack of canon to support your opinion. Is he one of the 10 most powerful.... I don't know. I tend to put later Jedi and Sith ahead because they became wildly overpowered in the books. And we routinely get planet-eating and destroying Sith because OP Sith make the best characters. So probably nine of these are Sith. But your constant suggestion that anyone who appears even tangentially in any books or comics or even the KOTOR games themselves are all more powerful than he is "canonically" is flat wrong and more than a little egomaniacal.

Nowhere did any of us state that canonically any of those fought and beat Revan.

We are stating that the canon abilities these persons have immediately put them over Revan due to the sheer amount of an advantage they have over his currently designated abilities.

Just because you fail to comprehend how we compare these people doesn't mean you can throw a stromp in my thread and claim it's 'egomaniacal'.

Nowhere did any of us state that canonically any of those fought and beat Revan.

We are stating that the canon abilities these persons have immediately put them over Revan due to the sheer amount of an advantage they have over his currently designated abilities.

Just because you fail to comprehend how we compare these people doesn't mean you can throw a stromp in my thread and claim it's 'egomaniacal'.

Is there need for a argument here?

Revan either is or isn't in the canon top ten Jedi.

I would like to throw something out there though: the reason that SOME of the people you've named APPEAR to have SOME abilities that are superiorer Revan is due to the fact that lots of Revan's abilities are unspecified (like his lightsaber abilities)

I would like to throw something out there though: the reason that SOME of the people you've named APPEAR to have SOME abilities that are superiorer Revan is due to the fact that lots of Revan's abilities are unspecified (like his lightsaber abilities)

Hence 'currently designated abilities', from what we know he currently has where prowess is concerned, he simply doesn't match up, if someone comes along and adds to his abilities we can make a better match-up, but until then, we go off of what we have.

Hence 'currently designated abilities', from what we know he currently has where prowess is concerned, he simply doesn't match up, if someone comes along and adds to his abilities we can make a better match-up, but until then, we go off of what we have.

The problem with that is this: you're rating him based off of unknown info. You're going off of info you don't have.

If you're gonna compare him to Kun, then you need to look at the 2 possible things: either Revan DID master a lightsaber form, or he was just really good with one and he hadn't mastered one. In a comparison, we need to look at both possiblities.

Either way, Revan isn't gonna get slaughtered. Killed maybe, but he won't go down easily.

But let's not get into that argument. I just want to make it clear that we need to view all the possiblities eqaully.

The problem with that is this: you're rating him based off of unknown info. You're going off of info you don't have.

If you're gonna compare him to Kun, then you need to look at the 2 possible things: either Revan DID master a lightsaber form, or he was just really good with one and he hadn't mastered one. In a comparison, we need to look at both possiblities.

Either way, Revan isn't gonna get slaughtered. Killed maybe, but he won't go down easily.

But let's not get into that argument. I just want to make it clear that we need to view all the possiblities eqaully.

It's not about what we don't know, we take what we DO know and match that up, taking unknowns into the equation, just turns this into an opinionated matter.

It's not about what we don't know, we take what we DO know and match that up, taking unknowns into the equation, just turns this into an opinionated matter.

No; what you're doing is taking unknowns into a equation. You are assuming that he didn't master anything.

I'm saying that when there is an unknown in an equation, then you have to look at all the possiblities. Besides, it's not an "opinionated matter" if we are looking at all the possibilities.

No; what you're doing is taking unknowns into a equation. You are assuming that he didn't master anything.

I'm saying that when there is an unknown in an equation, then you have to look at all the possiblities. Besides, it's not an "opinionated matter" if we are looking at all the possibilities.

I'm not taking mastery of anything into the equation, I am taking the actual known facts, otherwise it becomes completely pointless, I could say Exar Kun was a master of Force Lightning only beaten by Sidious but I don't because it's complete speculation.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Well spoken and I have to say I love how someone put in their Exile is more powerful than Revan . Her achievements are intertwined with Revan .

Heres food for thought .

Revan recruited Jedi Masters among other the Jedi he got to disobey the Council and follow him to War .

People really think that is Revan was just Average Jedi Knight that Jedi Masters were willing to give up everything to follow him ?

If Exile was Greater then Revan , why was Revan her leader ? Its just not in the "SITH" Code to follow the Strongest .

Never has a WEAK Jedi been a Jedi Grandmaster , reasoning being they want someone to be that , that knows most of what the Jedi can offer in wisdom , abilities and skills .

So if Jedi follow their best , why would they follow a Below or around Average Jedi to War and disobey everything they were taught and the Council ? Charisma alone would not be enough .

Most of Meetra's skills and Abilities was poorly just taken from the game , might as well poorly do the same for Revan . For whatever Reason , being Revan Hate or Respect for Drew , no writer has taken up the cause to fill in the blanks .

So when it comes down to OPINIONATED Matches , then people will go wild with their OPINIONS and Canon becomes the lesser of the Debat . Revan Canonly was the leader of the Jedi who left the Council and him and Malek were the only ones to be Frontline all the time .

For a Guy with Average LightSaber skills and was a nobody with a Canon Story , he sure did do alot .

I mean hes not a God like EU Luke , he doesn't have Sever Force like Exile but there is nothing and no time that Exile did that ability while in Combat and off the get go . That is the only power she has that if it was on tap , that would make Revan almost useless in Combat being he when faced with other forceusers has had relied on his Forcepowers to get him through .

Revan beat Malek , a skilled duelest in his own write . Battle meditation only equalled out Malek's use of the Star Force and the Draining of other Jedi to increase his own power . Malek himself being considered a above average Jedi himself and also at one point was thinking about killing Meetra , if memory serves me correct it was Revan that kept that from happening.

The fight between Exile and Revan would never happen , Exile was just to loyal to Revan and there is a Reason for that , she thought him to be wiser and more powerful than herself . We also get from Revan that he thought Exile was a Powerful Jedi , so we can also take into effect that she would not be a Easy fight for him as he really never said that of anyone else .

I myself am unsure if I would put Revan as one of the top 10 most powerful but if I did I am sure he would be 7-10 on my list if I did , but at this point I might not being is Powerlevel is unknown and I am sure he will be well talked about for the next 10 so on years as the Anti- Revanites seem to keep his name alive and the fans who like him .

Being The Exile and Nihilus both followed Revan at one time , it would be worth pointing out that they seemed to see him as something worthy of his command . Never in our own history have we let anyone Average lead us in War , and that is to also be said in SW .

Revan if a Average Jedi , lead a Sith Empire of what I guess was Below Average Force Users . Malek must have been weak in Combat as he let a AVERAGE Jedi cut his jaw off , and fear Revan so much he had to wait till Revan was Fending off 4-5 Jedi from killing him to launch his attack and try to kill Revan aboard his Flag ship .

Revan was such a Average Force User the Emperor had poor taste in whom to drain for 300 years as he picked Revan to be that person .

Revan was a such a Average person that he was able to keep the emperor from dominating the Galaxy and influanced him into a treaty that he would not have done otherwise .

^Man that Emperor and his weak mind to be controlled by such a AVERAGE Jedi .

Scourage must be Average aswell , as he had to hide behind Meetra and Revan to do something he thought he could not do himself .

So I guess Revan was a Average Jedi who was amongst the most Below Average Jedi/SIth of his time , my bad !

Well so we are told by the know everythin[g beyond opinion people who say Revan was Average .I mean who are we to argue with the employees of Leland Chee who besides George Lucas for the last decade would be the only people to say who wins what . I must have missed the Convention where they said Revan was a Average ,Below Average, or above Average Jedi as it keeps being repeated over and over in these threads . Or do these people think they have a HIGHER input than Leland Chee ?

Edited by mefit

Well spoken and I have to say I love how someone put in their Exile is more powerful than Revan . Her achievements are intertwined with Revan .

Heres food for thought .

Revan recruited Jedi Masters among other the Jedi he got to disobey the Council and follow him to War .

People really think that is Revan was just Average Jedi Knight that Jedi Masters were willing to give up everything to follow him ?

If Exile was Greater then Revan , why was Revan her leader ? Its just not in the "SITH" Code to follow the Strongest

Because the Exile was still being trained by Vima and the others on Dantooine, that's why, by the end of the war she controlled half the republic fleet and won many victories due to her unusual bonds.

He doesn't have Sever Force like Exile but there is nothing and no time that Exile did that ability while in Combat and off the get go .

She used it on Darth Traya mid-combat whilst severing both their bond and Traya's remaining hand.

Revan beat Malek , a skilled duelest in his own write . Battle meditation only equalled out Malek's use of the Star Force and the Draining of other Jedi to increase his own power . Malek himself being considered a above average Jedi himself and also at one point was thinking about killing Meetra , if memory serves me correct it was Revan that kept that from happening.

No, Malak wanted to send Hk-47 after her following her loss of connection.

The Exile simply has a more powerful ability than Revan and some form of mastery over the Light Side of the Force.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Being The Exile and Nihilus both followed Revan at one time , it would be worth pointing out that they seemed to see him as something worthy of his command . Never in our own history have we let anyone Average lead us in War , and that is to also be said in SW .

Revan if a Average Jedi , lead a Sith Empire of what I guess was Below Average Force Users . Malek must have been weak in Combat as he let a AVERAGE Jedi cut his jaw off , and fear Revan so much he had to wait till Revan was Fending off 4-5 Jedi from killing him to launch his attack and try to kill Revan aboard his Flag ship .

Revan was such a Average Force User the Emperor had poor taste in whom to drain for 300 years as he picked Revan to be that person .

Revan was a such a Average person that he was able to keep the emperor from dominating the Galaxy and influanced him into a treaty that he would not have done otherwise .

Scourage must be Average aswell , as he had to hide behind Meetra and Revan to do something he thought he could not do himself .

So I guess Revan was a Average Jedi who was amongst the most Below Average Jedi/SIth of his time , my bad !

Well so we are told by the know everythin[g beyond opinion people who say Revan was Average .

In the grand picture he is in the mid to high category, in his own time he was a prodigy.

The Exile simply has a more powerful ability than Revan and some form of mastery over the Light Side of the Force.

You have no proof of that and Keira was not attacking when Exile used that move . Force Sever has NEVER been USED while the user was in Combat PERIOD . Exile Followed Revan to her death , and never strayed from it . People never follow someone lesser than themselves to their deaths . She believed Revan to be more than herself and she gave her life in that Belief as she would have done manytimes before !

Edited by mefit

In the grand picture he is in the mid to high category, in his own time he was a prodigy.

Than that Mid to high Prodigy was followed by people you are claiming to be more powerful and better , but none of them ever stepped up to be .

Than that Mid to high Prodigy was followed by people you are claiming to be more powerful and better , but none of them ever stepped up to be .

The Exile stopped following Revan once Malachor V had happened and openly agreed with the council afterwards, it was only when T3-M4 revealed that the true Sith had captured Revan did she decide to go after him.

Also Nihilus and Sion would defeat him, Nihilus only died because he fed off of something almost as empty of the force as he was and Sion can't die, it took his love for the Exile to kill him.

Kun is basically on another level.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Well so we are told by the know everythin[g beyond opinion people who say Revan was Average .I mean who are we to argue with the employees of Leland Chee who besides George Lucas for the last decade would be the only people to say who wins what . I must have missed the Convention where they said Revan was a Average ,Below Average, or above Average Jedi as it keeps being repeated over and over in these threads . Or do these people think they have a HIGHER input than Leland Chee ?

Huh. Interesting way to look at it.

But let's not get into who is better between Revan and Surik.

They ARE canonically very close to eachother in power level. However I think a better argument could be made for Revan being more powerful.

You have no proof of that and Keira was not attacking when Exile used that move . Force Sever has NEVER been USED while the user was in Combat PERIOD .

Yes I do, it's stated outright in the campaign guide which is listed as C-Canon that the Exile froze traya on the spot through a simultaneous cut to the wrist and a loss of all her power, it killed her, as she could no longer take the damage already inflicted.

Oh and Nihilus did as well, instantaneously, the first time Traya was severed.

Oh and so did Nomi Sunrider.

Edited by Rayla_Felana