Here is a questions I have not seen yet.

Gazbin

Ok about this early access. Ok I didn't get in today which i kind of figured.

Here is a good question: are there any server firsts in the game? example first one to lvl crafting or picking up a blue item extra?

If so than yes the stager startup does suck cause those that don't get in the first two days really miss out of those. I for one love trying to achive server first items.

Ok about this early access. Ok I didn't get in today which i kind of figured.

Here is a good question: are there any server firsts in the game? example first one to lvl crafting or picking up a blue item extra?

If so than yes the stager startup does suck cause those that don't get in the first two days really miss out of those. I for one love trying to achive server first items.

You had a choice when to pre-order. If server firsts were that important, you should have ordered sooner.

Ok. I know you were trying only to be rude. There was nothing about first purchase first in game on opening up on pre-orders only a 5 day early access. It was only way later that they decided to stager the lunch.

I am not crying about it.. really don't care if i play today or the 20th.. it would be nice to have some server firsts. you also have to remember there have been may flops in new MMOs and people wanted to try out the beta before buying. Cant say I blame them as I was one of them. This game was in a scare of being cancelled at one point in the dev.