Good games tonight Hey I'm MvP!

IAmViiOLENT

Good games Hey I'm MvP

http://i.imgur.com/gzSZprw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RpFUmXW.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/XrxhPx8.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/jEhwLLM.jpg?1

We didn't get the screenshot of the loss on the final huttball, but good game, extremely close there (tell whoever got that pull on vullesh they're a boss :p).

Anyone else who wants to queue, we'll be queueing around 6-7 EST tomorrow!

Now that we got the random, stupid post from a person who doesn't even have a sig out of the way.....

Haha, yeah Im pretty sure most good servers do want some cross server rateds. These 5 games we had are the prime example of why, they were incredibly fun and honestly quite a bit more competitive than many of the games that occur on our home server. Definitely need more PTS teams queuing!

Now that we got the random, stupid post from a person who doesn't even have a sig out of the way.....

I am talking based on what I have seen. Two teams getting together from all the teams on all the servers hardly shows massive interest. Posts on this section of the forums regarding PTS rateds barely get any attention. I have posted another one myself just now here because all you guys who have "sigs" apparently can't be bothered to organize something. So yeah, let's see how much people really are interested in cross server ranked. I honestly hope for the best but until now I have not heard about many people queuing there.

Edited by Pahomi

I am talking based on what I have seen. Two teams getting together from all the teams on all the servers hardly shows massive interest. Posts on this section of the forums regarding PTS rateds barely get any attention. I have posted another one myself just now here because all you guys who have "sigs" apparently can't be bothered to organize something. So yeah, let's see how much people really are interested in cross server ranked. I honestly hope for the best but until now I have not heard about many people queuing there.

Lighten up Francis.

Awe, I've missed you sweetheart. I'm on Invic and Tongs (OG gunslinger) full time on the PTS.

Someone stole my name so my slinger is Slingin'around

Nice handle lol. Our group will be fielding a Ranked team (hopefully soon) over there, my GS is already there (Pistols), so I'll add ya. I'm likin the changes to DF (DoT's not breakin mez's, if spec'd of course), and with Tanks in 2.0 being augmented, it'll be nice to test that spec in the rated scene although I think SS got a huge boost as well. We're gonna be running 2 GS's for our team on the PTS, gonna be fun times for testing.

People don't want cross server rateds. They are afraid of proper competition. This is why there is so little interest in queuing ranked on the PTS.

Was it Tuesday or Wednesday that Bioware fixed the armour glitch making pvp on the pts playable? either way it's pretty safe to assume that we should wait a couple days before making claims like this one... Awesome games MVP. I had a blast. I'm looking forward to playing the best each and every server has to offer.

Ha, I said Eng (when I meant Sab, alt Imp Sniper FTL)...

But yeah, I love Sabo...I run this 95% of the time in Rankeds...and MM if we have another GS or the map favors it.

:rak_03:

Just observations I made from last night. Leth/DF is not very effective in ranked against the comp we ran. The two snipers they had did a lot of fluff AoE damage but rarely if ever posed a real threat and didnt have the tools to stop us from getting in their face and eating them alive.

I think MM/SS is easily the way to go now, for a lot of different reasons.

Just observations I made from last night. Leth/DF is not very effective in ranked against the comp we ran. The two snipers they had did a lot of fluff AoE damage but rarely if ever posed a real threat and didnt have the tools to stop us from getting in their face and eating them alive.

I think MM/SS is easily the way to go now, for a lot of different reasons.

Pretty much what I thought. Good Tank busters, but in the end not too much "up-front-burst" damage at all, which we all know is quite essential in rankeds. I love the tweaks to MM/SS, which will provide epic burst to coincide with Assault VG's, but I still think Node denial with Sabo will be needed as well. With 2 GS's running, both specs can be played and gorious times will be had. :rak_03:

Pretty much what I thought. Good Tank busters, but in the end not too much "up-front-burst" damage at all, which we all know is quite essential in rankeds. I love the tweaks to MM/SS, which will provide epic burst to coincide with Assault VG's, but I still think Node denial with Sabo will be needed as well. With 2 GS's running, both specs can be played and gorious times will be had. :rak_03:

While DF is great at tankbusting, the comp we were running had three healers as opposed to two healers and a tank. I think with all the proactive healing such as the puddles and operative hots the df damage just has too much set up. As a healer I noticed the pressure from the snipers, but it wasn't unhealable by any means. At the same time we can't discount the insane amounts of damage the snipers were putting up against. Overall the games were loads of fun and I can't wait to get back into them.