Voidstar 2nd door is becoming impassable

Ditolus

in my experience, the only games where a team gets through the second door in voicdstar is simply when one team is pretty awful. in matches where the 2 teams are both good, its hopless for either side to get through the second door. i think something has to be done to make it a little harder to defend that part of the zone.

maybe do what was done to the first door with the fence that was added. that would make it harder to float between the 2 doors and make it slightly harder to defend.

Edited by Ditolus

The last two doors are the easiest doors. As soon as the first door explodes a quick class (Like Sniper or Scoundrel) can get to the console and activate the bridge while the rest of the team keeps the enemies at bay in the choke points (AoE Knockbacks, AoE CCs) and when the bridge activates the mobile person can run his *** to the opposite door. It works flawlessly if you avoid killing too many people at this stage as it will leave less people to defend the doors.

Not tonight on the Bastion its not, with stealth bomb planters it is easy. In just one match we saw 3 stealth bomb plants and 1 stealth bomb defuse.

I wish BioWare would take the hacking in PVP seriously. Its ruining the game.

I see this often. Is this a bug from a delay in loading the player coming out of stealth or are people using some kind of exploit? This bug been around since launch.

Edited by Gren-Aluren

Depends on the team. You can soon team if you're with a bunch of muppets if they focus on just killing instead of the objectives, or wont shield against incoming whilst someone plants. I had this today, so I just quit the warzone. No point wasting time with a bunch of loons

Not tonight on the Bastion its not, with stealth bomb planters it is easy. In just one match we saw 3 stealth bomb plants and 1 stealth bomb defuse.

That speaks to the lack of skill on Bastion.

If your team is very good at PvP, then no team should get past the first doors.

If your team is good at PvP, then nobody should get past the second doors.

the problem you are seeing here is that there is an influx of the fotm OP/scoundrel healer in WZs these days. Always 2+ in each WZ. Unless you have a well coordinated attack to separate/kill the cross-heals, capture a node is next to impossible with 2+ ops around. And the wzs with nodes next to the rez like VS feels this more than others, as even focusing/killing one OP healer and targetting the second, the 1st one will be out of the rez by the time you could burn the second.

the problem you are seeing here is that there is an influx of the fotm OP/scoundrel healer in WZs these days. Always 2+ in each WZ. Unless you have a well coordinated attack to separate/kill the cross-heals, capture a node is next to impossible with 2+ ops around. And the wzs with nodes next to the rez like VS feels this more than others, as even focusing/killing one OP healer and targetting the second, the 1st one will be out of the rez by the time you could burn the second.

You forgot the two tanks guarding the op/scoundrel healers. Probably because they hadn't start the WZ as tanks, but as DPS. You probably didn't notice that they respecced to tanks for the deffing part.

Op/scoundrel healers + healer/tank combos + respecc during WZs make PvP as exciting as watching paint dry.

Honestly, this is the only MMO I know where heal and protection (specially when carried by respeccs) are strong enough to ensure to 100% that even a very good enemy team will not reach one single objective.

Edited by Cretinus

in my experience, the only games where a team gets through the second door in voicdstar is simply when one team is pretty awful. in matches where the 2 teams are both good, its hopless for either side to get through the second door. i think something has to be done to make it a little harder to defend that part of the zone.

maybe do what was done to the first door with the fence that was added. that would make it harder to float between the 2 doors and make it slightly harder to defend.

DPS lacks really bad in this game were as the TANK/HEAL has been boosted and guess who plays those classes if its not PVEers. So does that tell you anything and not to mention Bolster only works for one group of people and you guessed it PVEers.

BioWARE says "Thanks for playing PvPers but we like our PVEers more so here is a exclusive middle finger from us to you /cheers".

Edited by Asturias

I dont think this is an exploit so much as the game isnt loading the stealther breaking stealth to plant fast enough. Ive run into this issue too.

I think its just a poor coding issue on the client side thats causing the Stealthers not to show up right away in the middle of a fight. Seems to me the more abilities going off around me ( IE Combat Log spam ) the less the client can keep up with it and render it on your screen.

Bioware has fixed this. The last Voidstar I played, the defending respawn gate reset to full when it had 1-2 ticks left. When it finally opened up, the opposing team had planted on both doors.

Edited by gocard

That speaks to the lack of skill on Bastion.

If your team is very good at PvP, then no team should get past the first doors.

If your team is good at PvP, then nobody should get past the second doors.

See you are not just wrong your stupid. When people plant bombs in stealth or they plant them, you can see them you are hitting them and they plant anyways it gets old.

I just love when people come to the defense of cheaters. They make excuses, pretty much do anything to take the focus off of exploiters. Probably you don't want your trick to be fixed.

Me thinks he doth protest too much.

So many exploiters, not to mention the 3rd party hacking! Makes this game **** for PVP! Nothing like protecting the integrity of their game! It's why the game is **** and will always be **** until they take cheating seriously! I am only on to hang out with my gaming clan. If it wasn't for those friends i'd be long gone!

So many exploiters, not to mention the 3rd party hacking! Makes this game **** for PVP! Nothing like protecting the integrity of their game! It's why the game is **** and will always be **** until they take cheating seriously! I am only on to hang out with my gaming clan. If it wasn't for those friends i'd be long gone!

first of all i dont ever see anybody cheating. second this game doesnt have clans. go rage to yo momma

obviously if u have those healers running around it makes it very hard. but even on teams where u dont have tanks and healers its still very hard to get past the second door because its so easy to float between the 2 doors and defend. the first door used to have this problem but bw put that huge fence there and it helped a lot. i think they need to do something similar for second door.

What if instead of a dying defender re-spawning in the same area they re-spawn in the next area ? And if they die in the last area they are out of play till the round is over. This makes passing all doors actually feasible even with a good defending team. And actually makes whomever reach the target first is the real winner.

What if instead of a dying defender re-spawning in the same area they re-spawn in the next area ? And if they die in the last area they are out of play till the round is over. This makes passing all doors actually feasible even with a good defending team. And actually makes whomever reach the target first is the real winner.

Let's just entrench voidstar field respeccing even more. Because healermade defense (to make sure nothing ever dies) will become even MORE important.

Depends on the team. You can soon team if you're with a bunch of muppets if they focus on just killing instead of the objectives, or wont shield against incoming whilst someone plants. I had this today, so I just quit the warzone. No point wasting time with a bunch of loons

You didn't read very well ? He wrote this :

in my experience, the only games where a team gets through the second door in voicdstar is simply when one team is pretty awful. in matches where the 2 teams are both good, its hopless for either side to get through the second door.

DPS lacks really bad in this game were as the TANK/HEAL has been boosted and guess who plays those classes if its not PVEers. So does that tell you anything and not to mention Bolster only works for one group of people and you guessed it PVEers.

You cosciously ignore that this "tank setup" is used by ranked teams as well - as I know from several discussions.

Thank you for bad-mouthing PvEers.

lol you're bad learn how to pvp kid

What if he is 30-40 years old ?

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Let's just entrench voidstar field respeccing even more. Because healermade defense (to make sure nothing ever dies) will become even MORE important.

That's a different issue, people should not be able to respec inside a WZ!