Light, Dark and Role Play

SonofBruce

The gear restrictions based on Light/Dark side points are a bit frustrating. I'm choosing (or attempting) to actually role play this game. Consider the decisions given, and choose based on what my fictional character would see as right or wrong (yes, total loser and nerd).

The problem is that it seems like you have to choose the same what each time to get access to certain gear. I can almost promise I'll stay around the neutral mark the entire time as I'll never always choose light or dark.

I'm not very high level yet, so this may not matter come end game. Is there any plan to implement neutral gear? If not should I stop RP'ing and just pick dark every time?

I really hope they do implement something so neutral people are not screwed. I have a Jedi Consular that is going strictly Jedi code when I decide my choices, but I also have a Trooper that is basing all his decisions on "FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!" This may not sound too bad to some of you, but basing my choices this way, I have already made a number of both light and dark decisions.

Not to mention, the Light and Dark items are just the same items with an appropriate skin or color crystal. You're not actually losing anything except one of many appearances for your equipment. Admittedly, that sucks. I love dress-up as much as the next guy. On the upside, though, you're the only (dual-wielding) character that can use blue and red sabers/pistols simultaneously. :D