What are your plans today 50s?In Game.

Kaladorei

So RAID DAY EVERYONE HOORAY. Log in beat 10 bosses nightmare in 3 hours. Log off. cya next week :)

what are you 50s doing today?

And that is worth the sub price each month you pay? I have one level 50....donot raid and I am now enjoying leveling 6 others chars. I play atleast 4 hrs a day..and sometimes more. Being retired is great. :) I would not sub to any game if I only played it for 3 hrs a week.

And that is worth the sub price each month you pay? I have one level 50....donot raid and I am now enjoying leveling 6 others chars. I play atleast 4 hrs a day..and sometimes more. Being retired is great. :) I would not sub to any game if I only played it for 3 hrs a week.

cancelled ages ago, just running my sub down. same with my guild. we are going but alot of us have sub time left.

So RAID DAY EVERYONE HOORAY. Log in beat 10 bosses nightmare in 3 hours. Log off. cya next week :)

Going out for a 2nd job interview.

Going out with my brother for lunch.

Fixing the water heater.

Dishes.

Helping my son with homework.

Log on do dailies, log off.

Make dinner.

Hang with my GF, watch TV or a movie.

Log on to run Ops.

Hang with friends in vent, chat with my closest friend.

Maybe run an FP, do a world boss, level my alt some.

Log off.

Shower.

Go to bed.

Rinse/Repeat in a similar manner tomorrow.

As far as you trying to infer this game is boring or something of that nature: Some of us are busy with Real Life™, so enjoy the time we DO get playing SWTOR. Certainly better than my time logging on Tuesday in WoW, Clearing LFR on 4 toons, running a guild raid and logging off until next Tuesday.

To each their own.:cool:

My guild doesn't raid on Tuesdays. However, my wife isn't working today, so we'll be leveling the characters that we play together when we're not working.

Otherwise, I'd be running a flashpoint with my guild, or writing another guide.

Levelling my third character

Levelling my fourth character (first Empire side)

Doing dailies / space missions

Running the odd FP

Running the odd Op

Gathering mats for craft

Finishing a handful of quests I have not done yet

Checking the GTN for things I want and do not have yet

Not to mention everything I do when I'm notplaying the game. I never subbed to be entertained 16/24.

ROFL people, he asked for your ingame plans, not your real life stuff, and if having work is something you gloat about... wow you must be 18.

He asked what "you 50s" are doing today, he said nothing about IRL or in-game.

Stop trying to stir the pot, he got the answers he asked for.

ROFL people, he asked for your ingame plans, not your real life stuff, and if having a job is something you gloat about... wow you must be 18 or american.

The actual unemployment number is hovering between 22-25% unemployed. If someone is working, that is something to gloat about.

The actual unemployment number is hovering between 22-25% unemployed. If someone is working, that is something to gloat about.

actually its probably more, 4/5 of the population are not working i.e. retired, students, children, unemployed, SIck/ill, permantly out of work for health reasons. not including around 2million immigrants that probably shouldnt be here that we have no idea where they are or who they are, but they seem able to claim benefits without even comming here legally.

If you consider that perhaps 9 million people are actually in work and 50 million arent...that is why we are in such a bad economic climate.

9 million are paying for 50 million...how can that ever work.

Edited by Kaladorei

LMFAO, that is the worst exaggeration EVER.

Here you go:

http://www.bls.gov/cps/

Over on the right. 8.3% National for January and going down.

That's because once a person is no longer collecting unemployment, they aren't counted towards being unemployed. It is around 18%-25% at last real estimates.

Edited by Ohnoto

It is interesting how many of the replies involved RL stuff or "leveling other chars", with the odd "log in for a while to do the weekly raid"... I suppose it shows how the game goes for the 50's :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mean "the game" must be AWFUL, simple because we have RL obligations.

So RAID DAY EVERYONE HOORAY. Log in beat 10 bosses nightmare in 3 hours. Log off. Log into my Beta MMO's and laugh how much better it is. Cya next week. :)

It's good to see people who are new to the genre!

I usually don't have enough hours to do the stuff I want to do in the game...and do the raid once a week too.

If the ONLY thing you want to do is raid on one character, then dunno what to tell you other than maybe MMORPGs aren't for you.

It's good to see people who are new to the genre!

I usually don't have enough hours to do the stuff I want to do in the game...and do the raid once a week too.

If the ONLY thing you want to do is raid on one character, then dunno what to tell you other than maybe MMORPGs aren't for you.

do you even know what MMO's in general are about...literall 95% of MMO's focus on end game content and the fact this game has all of 3 hours of it is not my fault.

i wont go through the list of MMO;s ive played as its probably a bigger number than your age, however i will say ' ive played MMO's back in 1997 with a better end game and quality of play than this. I will also say that i've played niche korean and japanese MMO's with more players on a server than this game.

Edited by Kaladorei