The Kaggath Returns!

*Immediately runs off and creates a Fanfic about a bajillion strong army all of whom are more powerful than Palaptine and Skywalker put together in case such an event happens*

LOL

Don't worry. Beni probably wouldn't let me do that anyway. But still, it would be fun. For me. Fun for me. :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we should be harassing Rayla to get in here?

Maybe. Ask her. I'm sure she could wrangle up a nice military.

Speaking of, Rayla, I recently gained a new appreciation for Darth Krayt, so he may be a good leader if you choose to join.

I'm glad I changed my Supplier to the Techno Union now that I think about it.

While the IGBC has practically unlimited credits, the Techno Union can provide military forces that are astronomically better than whatever the IGBC could have provided.

You'll all see when my forces make their debut.

i'm glad i changed my supplier to the techno union now that i think about it.

While the igbc has practically unlimited credits, the techno union can provide military forces that are astronomically better than whatever the igbc could have provided.

You'll all see when my forces make their debut.

SHHHHHHHH

ANONYMITY.

Jeeeez :rolleyes:

Edited by Selenial

I know, can you believe some people? :jawa_wink:

Oh and how's your force coming along?

Steadily, i'm nearly ready to send the final draft.

Though theres probably going to be problams with that one too so i'll have to re-do half of it...

And Aubere. Why did you mention the Open Circle Fleet?

I had it, Beni didnt realise it was that strong... I wuz gunnah ween! ;)

Edited by Selenial

And Aubere. Why did you mention the Open Circle Fleet?

I had it, Beni didnt realise it was that strong... I wuz gunnah ween! ;)

You probably would have. Provided you didn't get matched up with the GA Navy or NR Navy. Both sport Viscount's and Executor-class'

You probably would have. Provided you didn't get matched up with the GA Navy or NR Navy. Both sport Viscount's and Executor-class'

I know....

I wanted the 6th Sector Fleet because it had 3 Executors, but I wasn't allowed it due to not enough exact information :(

I sort of want a few 'bigguns in my fleet, any idea of fleets that have 'em?

Either way, 1000's of Venators > Fleet with SSD

Edited by Selenial

I know....

I wanted the 6th Sector Fleet because it had 3 Executors, but I wasn't allowed it due to not enough exact information :(

I sort of want a few 'bigguns in my fleet, any idea of fleets that have 'em?

Either way, 1000's of Venators > Fleet with SSD

'Bigguns' don't necessarily ensure victory.

What's a SSD if its being deactivated from the inside? Or turned on its owners?

'Bigguns' don't necessarily ensure victory.

What's a SSD if its being deactivated from the inside? Or turned on its owners?

Oi!

You!

I need clarification on this whole "Scaled down" thingy.

Last i saw the NR and GA navies were being sliced in two (Forgive me if i missed something indicating otherwise), but then there's Death Squadron with something like 36 ships.

#Confused :confused:

Oi!

You!

I need clarification on this whole "Scaled down" thingy.

Last i saw the NR and GA navies were being sliced in two (Forgive me if i missed something indicating otherwise), but then there's Death Squadron with something like 36 ships.

#Confused :confused:

No, nothing of that sort has happened. All the info should be in the PMs I sent you.

No, nothing of that sort has happened. All the info should be in the PMs I sent you.

Oh ok, it wasnt GA or NR, i just checked... It was:

EDIT: Also I've decided to lift the ban on the CIS and Galactic Republic Navies - however they will only possess half their original numbers to make it more fair. Again if you'd like to change your faction in light of this, just PM me.

Edit: I found the part in your PM's about the Open Circle Fleet, and im going to send it to you, because it's really confusing me.

Edited by Selenial

Currently working on it, just finding some new planets. Any preferences?

Eeeevvvviiiiiiiiiiiil

No but in all seriousness, I'd like a small close together bunch, consolidation.

As a former army officer I know full well the prize of having a consolidated defense perimeter.

EDIT: Then again, I've been thinking of doing my own purely fleet based strategy game, but we'll see much later on.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Eeeevvvviiiiiiiiiiiil

No but in all seriousness, I'd like a small close together bunch, consolidation.

As a former army officer I know full well the prize of having a consolidated defense perimeter.

EDIT: Then again, I've been thinking of doing my own purely fleet based strategy game, but we'll see much later on.

:D

And a fleet based strategy game... could be interesting.