New class: Republic SIS. hear me out.

Loffredo

I'd rather not bore all of you but i am very intrigued by the Republic Strategic Information Service style. Im reading SWTOR Annhiliation by Drew Karpyshyn and he describes Theron Shan's combat style very uniquely in comparison to anything else in swtor. it is similar to the imperial agent, obviously. but a little twisted. They focus more on disabling foes by whatever means possible instead of killing. Hey have dart launchers on their wrists and seem to excel in hand to hand combat, obviously for disabling. It sounds pretty close to the IA's advanced class that uses knives but im sure something can be done to really make the two classes very different.

Could be fun.

I'd rather not bore all of you but i am very intrigued by the Republic Strategic Information Service style. Im reading SWTOR Annhiliation by Drew Karpyshyn and he describes Theron Shan's combat style very uniquely in comparison to anything else in swtor. it is similar to the imperial agent, obviously. but a little twisted. They focus more on disabling foes by whatever means possible instead of killing. Hey have dart launchers on their wrists and seem to excel in hand to hand combat, obviously for disabling. It sounds pretty close to the IA's advanced class that uses knives but im sure something can be done to really make the two classes very different.

Could be fun.

Now write up advanced classes, something to make it different from being Smuggler, and create an Empire Mirror class version. Write up new quests too, and get a lot of new voice actors for speaking parts too. Don't forget creating new armor looks and animations for powers. Then there's whatever they'd use for their ship. The bit I mentioned for a mirror class? Yeah, apply all that again to keep the factions balanced.

Everything you described is basically what the agent is. If you like that style, just play one of those. Games like swtor can't afford to have tons of classes -- with awesome voice acting and thousands of hours of it, they can only have a few storylines and I think they covered the playstyle spectrum pretty well.

Everything you described is basically what the agent is. If you like that style, just play one of those. Games like swtor can't afford to have tons of classes -- with awesome voice acting and thousands of hours of it, they can only have a few storylines and I think they covered the playstyle spectrum pretty well.

I think your right with that one. But it would be cool for 2 more classes one on each side. Maybe not this one but something new and way different gameplay then the classes we have now.

Now write up advanced classes, something to make it different from being Smuggler, and create an Empire Mirror class version. Write up new quests too, and get a lot of new voice actors for speaking parts too. Don't forget creating new armor looks and animations for powers. Then there's whatever they'd use for their ship. The bit I mentioned for a mirror class? Yeah, apply all that again to keep the factions balanced.

the mirror would be the agent, rep vs imp agents, and then a new one would be needed for the smuggler tho

the mirror would be the agent, rep vs imp agents, and then a new one would be needed for the smuggler tho

Agent's already have a mirror: it's the smuggler.

Mirror applies to abilities and resource mechanics. It has nothing to do with the story.

Imperial Agent Spoiler.

Spare Ardun Koethe on quesh as an imperial agent and then later in the story you meet up with him again on corellia. Once there tell him the whole story and he'll believe you. Then once you get to the final part of your story, he will appear instead of two sith lords. He'll ask for the black codex and you give it to him. Then he asks you if you would ever consider joining the republic, you can say yes. At the moment, you act as a double agent for the republic now, so technically, you are a Republic SIS agent.