Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone

Dear Kabe,

I made a Tumblr specifically to follow you. I have not even the slightest clue how to use it or what else I'm supposed to do with it beyond looking at your stuff.

That said, Scourge tango. F'ing sexiest thing I've seen. Holy damn.

Edited by Morgani

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Kabe,

I made a Tumblr specifically to follow you. I have not even the slightest clue how to use it or what else I'm supposed to do with it beyond looking at your stuff.

I saw! Fill it with screenshots of your characters or write RP snippets, post anything! Every (almost every) Friday I randomly select someone who follows me and draw something either having to do with their blog or their characters (it's called COFF - Creeping on Followers Friday). So if I pick yours I hope there's something in it!

That said, Scourge tango. F'ing sexiest thing I've seen. Holy damn.

Thanks! It's too tempting to just draw all Scourge sexy all the time. :D

So are you going to do these for the female companions as well, or just continue with your trend?

Jus' askin.

I don't have male characters so female companions don't occur to me in the 'hey x would dance with y this way' idea phase. Do you have anything you were hoping to see?

Edited by kabeone

Yay! Poor Iresso, he needs a little love too.

I'm slowly creeping my way towards meeting him myself, and I'm curious if this guy has anything going for him. I mean, I never hear about him, unlike the other male romance companions.

He's really really sweet. To be honest, probably the most normal of all the male companions I've run across, except for a certain...well, there's a thing...companion quests... But very sweet, extremely stubborn, and he always has a plan.

Kabe's gorgeous pic there is him with customization 6 (since I don't like the default looks much). I was underwhelmed when I first got him (it did not help that Zenith is an amazing character and overshadows the rest of the JC crew for me), but he has definitely grown on me.

Edited by iamthehoyden

'hey x would dance with y this way' idea phase.

I like this phase. A lot.

Also: Temple and your favorite male Imperial Agent dancing Lindy to the

? (Note: Imperial Agents are trained to operate in every social environment, hence they know at least one dance for every situation.;)) Edited by Mathemagica

? (Note: Imperial Agents are trained to operate in every social environment, hence they know at least one dance for every situation.;))

Break dance battle.

It's too bad all the couple dances are male/female, otherwise I'd ask for one :(

? (Note: Imperial Agents are trained to operate in every social environment, hence they know at least one dance for every situation.;))

I'll support this one. With Raina Custum. #7.

Edited by Quickpaw

Break dance battle.

It's too bad all the couple dances are male/female, otherwise I'd ask for one :(

I have no such restrictions on male/male or female/female. *coughHowWouldRochesterandBroanDancecough*

I'll support this one. With Raina Custum. #7.

Anyone have an agent they're willing to sacrifice on the altar of my "arts" :D

Edit to add:

Imperial Swing...I love it. Thank you.

Edited by kabeone

I have no such restrictions on male/male or female/female. *coughHowWouldRochesterandBroanDancecough*

Definitely a waltz >.>; Rochester would be leading, he was probably taught to waltz by his mum and at the academy (because Imperial Officers must waltz at official functions, new rule!), and Broan would follow, because he doesn't really know how to dance and would probably stepping on toes, but Rochester doesn't mind because he's wearing his old work shoes and they're fancy looking, but they're also steel toed.

Not that I've thought about this or anything.

Anyone have an agent they're willing to sacrifice on the altar of my "arts" :D

Edit to add:

Imperial Swing...I love it. Thank you.

OMG Broan and Rochester YES PLEASE. And you can borrow Adris. :D He'd totally swing Raina around and have a blast doing it.

Definitely a waltz >.>; Rochester would be leading, he was probably taught to waltz by his mum and at the academy (because Imperial Officers must waltz at official functions, new rule!), and Broan would follow, because he doesn't really know how to dance and would probably stepping on toes, but Rochester doesn't mind because he's wearing his old work shoes and they're fancy looking, but they're also steel toed.

Not that I've thought about this or anything.

That's adorable!

Would there be any chance of getting something from this fic? Maybe? Please? :o

I loved that one!

So...

Rochester and Broan, Waltz

Adris and Temple, Lindy

Varrel and Vette, Waltz

YES! *runs away with your OCs cackling gleefully*

Edited by kabeone