Which Class to play for Story

cjlcw

So I have completefd all of the class stories except for the Bounty Hunter and Smuggler. Out of those two which one has the best story line? Also, are either of these classes worth playing over replaying the Knight, Warrior, or Agent?

well that is all down to what you want outta a story because really both of those storys are a snorefest sure at the start they are good but after act 1 they kinda suck but the BH is a bit better i beleave but you might like the smuggler well i'l just give i jist of what the storys are.

Will be short summry since i down want to really spoil anything if you don't want to know anything then just skip me then :p

BH: well this one is kinda straight forwards you are a bounty hunter and you are looking to be know as one of the best and the way to do that is to join a team and go on something call the great hunt. while you are out doing you hunting some of your team is killed and you are out for revenge while still trying to win the hunt sure enough you get the spot and you are given a list of targets to get dead or alive and you fly across the galaxy getting your marks when you get them all you get your final mark and while you are getting it you run into your rival for the hunt and get the option to kill him or leave him to rot in a cell. Once you get your mark you labeled the winner and one of the best hunters in the galaxy. End act 1 *abrigded version a lot better if played*

Smuggler: you are doing a arms run to a client when you are told that your ship is on lockdown since there are samsites in the area that will blow you a new one if not taken out so sure enough you go destroy the controlls and your ship gets stolen by the client and you also find out he stole the shipment of weapons that as ment to go to the powerfull crime lord and he now has a bounty on your head how nice. once you do some odd jobs to get info you go after him and get your ship back but you are out for revenge because well noone touchs your ship but you and you also need to get this crime lord off your back so you go around trying to find info on where they are so you can kill them you kill the guy that takes you ship and you find he had a treasure map. End act 1

all in all both are ok but i still found the BH to be the better one but that was just because i wanted to play the BH since before the game was released so i might be a bit byest thats not to say the smuggler's story isn't any better it was great and the chariters you meet as a smuggler has stuck with me a lot more then the BH's so i say just pick the one that has the play style you like better and just jump in. :3

Edited by Darkchip

I only played both a little bit, but I can tell you once you recover your ship and handle the guy who stole it, the Smuggler story seems to just drop all substance. You're the Republic's errand boy for really no discernable reason, other than they talked to you first. Funny dialogue though. "By the stars!". But really, the whole Han Solo cowboyness needs to go away time now.

At least the BH story felt alive and fleshed out. Though it's pretty typical as far as what we would expect a galactic bounty hunter to be doing. Plus Mako. Aaaah Mako. if she would only eat a few cheeseburgers, she'd be the perfect BH mate.