Han solo vs Boba Fett

Ok so Boba wouldn't have his armor or any of his tech, and Han would just be without his blaster. That being said....Boba has mandalorian training, but Han has unorthodox fighting thus making him unpredictable in what he is going to do. (Or at least thats what I am taking a guess, seeing as he is a smuggler he would fight dirty) Han whooped that scout trooper's *** on Endor however we really only saw what? 2, 3 scenes of that? But regardless, Han seemed to have no trouble with the trooper and these guys are elite fighters(when you actually read about how BA stormtroopers are).

That being said, am unsure of who could win in a hand to hand fight. Just because someone is a mandalorian, doesn't mean they can't lose and Han's style of fighting might throw off Boba getting taken by surprise with how Han would be fighting, unorthadox and unpredictable. But...that'll only get Han so far, so I dunno who could win.

Ok so Boba wouldn't have his armor or any of his tech, and Han would just be without his blaster. That being said....Boba has mandalorian training, but Han has unorthodox fighting thus making him unpredictable in what he is going to do. (Or at least thats what I am taking a guess, seeing as he is a smuggler he would fight dirty) Han whooped that scout trooper's *** on Endor however we really only saw what? 2, 3 scenes of that? But regardless, Han seemed to have no trouble with the trooper and these guys are elite fighters(when you actually read about how BA stormtroopers are).

That being said, am unsure of who could win in a hand to hand fight. Just because someone is a mandalorian, doesn't mean they can't lose and Han's style of fighting might throw off Boba getting taken by surprise with how Han would be fighting, unorthadox and unpredictable. But...that'll only get Han so far, so I dunno who could win.

ok 2 of them have blasters who wins(cowboy style)

Without blasters or armor, as wolf said i think would be a toss up. In this situation, if Boba doesn't have his armor I think Han shoots him dead before he even has time to draw. Solo is one of, if not the fastest draw in the galaxy. (this is coming from a huge Boba Fett fanboy). Of couse i highly doubt Fett would get into a shootout with Han Solo of all people and just forget to put his armor on that day.

With blasters, gonna have to say Han he has one hell of a quick draw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJbk7zrxs0

Ok now in this scene, Harrison can't be blindly fast with his quick draw but in the novel(or least I think it was the ESB novel) its described as Han's fastest draw ever.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

With blasters, gonna have to say Han he has one hell of a quick draw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJbk7zrxs0

Ok now in this scene, Harrison can't be blindly fast with his quick draw but in the novel(or least I think it was the ESB novel) its described as Han's fastest draw ever.

And a world-class BH doesn't?

I'm not a Boba fanboy, in fact I don't know much about him. But I do know that he was one of the greatest BH's of all time. And thats gotta mean something in a quick-drawing fight.

And a world-class BH doesn't?

I'm not a Boba fanboy, in fact I don't know much about him. But I do know that he was one of the greatest BH's of all time. And thats gotta mean something in a quick-drawing fight.

No doubt Boba probably has a good draw, you see this in ROTJ with Jabba and them. However am giving it to Han, being that its his thing and its the only thing he has going for him and that he can perfect on whereas Boba has all this gear and tech with him that puts him at a big advantage.

This has actually already been settled in Canon. They had blasters to each other's head in one book (can't remember which) and they decided that this endless fighting of each other was pointless, since Han's bounty wasn't even active anymore and Boba taking him to Jabba had been undone by Leia and Luke, they called a truce and decided to end it.

Of course Karen Traviss had to reignite the feud to some extent.

This has actually already been settled in Canon. They had blasters to each other's head in one book (can't remember which) and they decided that this endless fighting of each other was pointless, since Han's bounty wasn't even active anymore and Boba taking him to Jabba had been undone by Leia and Luke, they called a truce and decided to end it.

The story was "Last one standing: The tale of Boba Fett" i beleive, in tales of the bounty hunters.

The story was "Last one standing: The tale of Boba Fett" i beleive, in tales of the bounty hunters.

That's it.

No doubt Boba probably has a good draw, you see this in ROTJ with Jabba and them. However am giving it to Han, being that its his thing and its the only thing he has going for him and that he can perfect on whereas Boba has all this gear and tech with him that puts him at a big advantage.

Han spent hours upon hours working on his draw in the Han Solo trilogy of books. Like two hours a day at one point, if I'm remembering correctly.

Edited by Aximand

^ Tie, they would both end up killing each other at best in my opinion, otherwise they would end up packing their bags and going home.

Edited by Tuscad

without gears hand to hand combat on Nar Shadda.

Based on this criteria, gotta go with Han.

As much of a Fett fan as I am, I think there comes a point where you start depending on the armor too much.

Han doens't generally wear any, so he is more conscious of any damage thrown his way.

Fett is used to the protection the armor gives him, and mentally would probably not be prepared for it.

Also, the fact that Fett usually fights in armor, and suddenly finds himself without it will throw off his balance and timing a bit.