8/20 got in in wave 2.

Hopsi

8/9/11 - Still no invite.

I'm going to go out on a limb that you pre-ordered on the 9th of august and didn't put your code in till later. :cool:

Also everyone that is BEFORE the dates of others, TRY LOGGING IN. It is a known fact that the emails might head straight to your junk folder without you noticing.

Edited by KhealThar

Im in!

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play 8:05am!!

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

thanks for posting this. I was curious what was up with the 11/02 preorder date on my account. 9/6 so hopefully next wave or two

guys who are all frowny faced and you pre-ordered in aug they are on aug 20th as of the 2nd wave dont sweat it aug will probably be done today and into sept IMO im aug 30th and expect wave 3 or 4 to have me in I wouldn't doubt it if they did more waves today than yesterday and quicker aug sept by my guess will get in maybe not end of sept

Impressive... most impressive

I did not expect them to even get all of Aug in today, but Aug 20th in the first wave

very impressive

Actually I think somewhere around 8/6-8/8 was the end of the 1st wave, we're on the 2nd wave already.

"The second wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent. As always, check your spam folders!" Tweeted 23 mins ago by Stephen Reid

Im in!

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play 8:05am!!

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

-----

Nice! , thanks.. 09.02.2011 closing in .. :p

need to calm down ... music time

Hello,

Glad to hear you got your Early Access invite!

We know everyone is eager to talk about today's wave of invites. We already have a thread devoted to that discussion so we invite you to continue the conversation at The Unofficial 2nd day EGA Invite thread. As you may have realized, these forums scroll by at the speed of light, and consolidating the many threads on this subject will help keep the forums a bit more organized and easier for our members to use.

We are now closing this thread. Thanks for your cooperation.