Deathmarks vs 'Uninspired'

I have been tanking, dps-ing and healing council HM since launch. A fight I enjoy very much in every role. Now 2.5 brought some changes to the game and one of them is uninspired. Several of the people I raid with have encountered a bug. For example, when the game is not running max settings, corpse and mummy deathmarks are distorted by the uninspired icon.

As a healer you will set your debuff icon size on your operations window so you notice these thing. If you don't, much to learn you still have :D. Now corpse and mummy have roughly the same colour and the shadow effect surrounding the uninspired icon can lead to some confusion which is which. This is more prevalent on machines where graphic settings are in the low range.

Its more of an FYI than a rant :D

This also will be the end of anyone getting the Pilgrim buff before progression NiM raids. With the new uninspired debuff, the battle rez debuff, the static barrier debuff, and the debuff from nightmare pilgrim, any other dots/deathmarks that go out during a fight will be easily missed on the ops frames.

Today we were forced to make sure there was no use of bloodthirst, as between that debuff, the crystals, the sorc bubble, calph circles (purple face), 2 debuffs from betsy, revive debuff, there is 3/4 90% of the time in some way or another, add in the new debuff 100% of time easily. As soon as we waited till burn phase for BT we cleared no problem.

Not pleased to say the least.

Yeah, honestly I wish the game would classify depressed/satiated and close call or whatever the battle rez debuff is called as buffs just so this issue doesn't pop up on raid frames. I know they aren't buffs, but it would probably take a lot more programming to make them immune to debuff resizing, and since they seem very disinclined to give us buff/debuff filtering (no doubt due to technical issues), I'd rather they just take the easy way out and make them a buff. Same with nightmare pilgrim actually.

A simpler solution may just be to prioritize cleansable debuffs in the ops frames if not all can be shown, or allow for something like highlighting the raid frame of a cleansable target. I doubt well ever get fully customizable frames like grid/shadowed/etc but something like that seems maybe not too bad to implement? Edited by OneShotXV