lieutenant markovic BUG!!!

Polarisbiff

• 1 month later...

Markov Doesn't die in the fight....

After you defeat him t7 should download the data, afterward You Should be able to talk to markovic again, depending on the choices you make decides if he lives or dies... If the second conversation won't begin try a Quest restart... I know it sucks doing it twice, If that doesn't work hopefully BW will fix it soon.

I've come across this bug too on other bosses. Not consistantly, but I've had it. During my Darth Angral fight, I was at 1/3rd health, and he was at nearly a pixel of health, and slowly watched as my health advantage was wiped away. In desperation, when I was about to die, I popped Enure, and then suddenly Angral flat out dies.

It's as if the game needs to sample the Boss to see if it's one that 'gives up and goes green', but in the case of Bosses that don't surrender, it gets buggy. Just a thought.

Edited by Cerion

I have a huge freaking BUG!

I killed lieutenant markovic and downloaded all that stuff to my T7, but then when im about to finish the guy ( he only has 1HP) HE WONT DIE!!!!

I just hit this too. Completely unacceptable. Finally had to reset the mission, for which I had to go running back to my ship to use the stupid holoterminal. Are you kidding me?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...