Can women have more then one choice with OGR please?

DarthRamette

After playing through 4 classes, all Imperial I must say, the choices for women when it comes to romances just sucks. You basically have one choice and that's it, at least guys get two most times.

Quinn- The only romance I enjoyed

Pierce- Only a one night stand option

Torian- He is like a little brother

Gault- Um no and not an option

Skadge- Even more no and not an option

Andronkis- Option but the only one

Talos- Cute and I would romance him if given the option

Vetor- Nice guy but a bug boy and only option

Dr. Lokin- not an option and no

If you are going to implement more romance options please give us women more people to romance. The current choices suck and the limited number us women get is lame.

After playing through 4 classes, all Imperial I must say, the choices for women when it comes to romances just sucks. You basically have one choice and that's it, at least guys get two most times.

If you are going to implement more romance options please give us women more people to romance. The current choices suck and the limited number us women get is lame.

Agreed.

And you think the problem relates to women only? The only character I wish I could romance is light side Jeasa Wilsaam :'( And, girls, isn't Talos married...?

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

well, I'm not all too happy with some of the stories, but I don't mind them all...

I actually thought quinn out of all the options is the most NO NO NO AND HELL NO!! option. ugh. pierce, though? oh yes.

I too think ls jeasa should have been an option too (and the 'she's a jedi' excuse really doesn't cut, considering my 100% ls consular can still romance) but I actually really like vette for a male warrior

I'm not at all happy with the male options for a male smuggler either, because risha is more the kind of woman I could imagine for my female smuggler (who in turn is quite into Corso), but I guess that is really all personal preference.

I'm not all too thrilled with the options for either jedi classes, and for the other classes I can't really say yet

Doesn't really matter who my trooper can or can't romance because Sgt. Jaxo will always have his heart.

That being said, I really have to concur that the relationship choices across the board are pretty suck. Andronikus is the only female character option I'm familiar with, and honestly, I would have rather romanced Khem! I think my male bounty hunter defaulted to Mako, but for 99% of the story she felt much more like a kid sister than a wife.

Actually, now that I think about this, I think the title should be changed to "Can imperials have more than one choice with OGR please?". I don't have as much republic experience, but I'm looking forward to Elara Dorne with my trooper (that is if i can bring myself to cheat on Jaxo... yeah yeah, i know, nothing serious there, but it's super serious in my mind).

Quinn- A superb romance, awesome character, loved every step of getting to know him

Pierce- Bah, better romance option for Jaesa

Torian- He is pure Mando, purely wonderful; with Torian, you get "forever". He' never give up on my girl. Never.

Gault- Now HE is like a big, funky brother of a character

Skadge- Huh? I' rather toss him out the airlock of my ship, to be honest

Andronkis- He's a pirate, for one. But he's also cuter than Oghren, even if he does speak using the same voice.

Talos- Cute enough, but not sexy enough I'd look twice at him, either.

Vetor- Exotic. He offered my Agent "bug milk". Then seemed turned on when I drank it. Hehe.

Dr. Lokin- He turns into a Rhakghoul. 'Nuff said.

Doc - Yummy teaching him how to appreciate commitment. Here's hoping it sticks, hehe.

Lord Scourge - Just ... no. He stood there while they tortured my girl. Period.

Sergeant Rusk- Not sure this guy ever thinks of anything beyond being a soldier, honestly

Corso- He rides brontos for fun. Uh, yea. I'm one of those girls who think cowboys are sexy as heck.

Bowdar- He's furry. No.

Guss- Well, he does make me laugh, at least.

And those are the classes I've played. Honestly, I've been pleased with the romances for female characters. Not so much those characters I've played who were males. The Kira romance felt ... weird to me. Hate Kaliyo like there's no tomorrow. I'm praying Temple proves better but my male agent hasn't met her yet. Mako doesn't pay attention to my bounty hunter until practically the end of the game, so that flirting with her ends up making my guy feel like he's a stalker. And there's something hinky about Risha. I swear, that girl is plotting something and it's probably not very good. Akavi is a far safer option, at least. But I've just enjoyed my girl characters way more, in the end.

Male Jedi Knights only get Kira

Male Consulars only get Nadia (which is more then a little creepy)

Male Troopers only get Elana

Male BH's only get Mako

Male Inquisitors only get Ashara

So only three classes do males have more then one option with the smuggler it's Risha or Akaavi (and personally Akaavi I think is a lesbian) So in my opinion only Sith Warriors and Agents have two viable options.

That being said more variety would be nice also why can't female consulars romance Zenith he was much more the type of my darkside female consular then goody two shoes disposable soldier number 20. Also I think female bounty hunters should be able to romance Gault I mean he is human looking enough that the animations would work.

anyways more options would be nice for all classes and all genders.

Although I did like the majority of the romance options that females got (Andronikus, Iresso and Jorgan were meh to me), more options is never a bad thing. And I'd prefer brand new characters, none of the non-romance males really caught my eye. In fact, more than a few of them I want to toss out the airlock or stick a lightsaber through their gut (I'm looking at you, Skadge and Scourge. ESPECIALLY Scourge.)

There were so many cute NPCs that you could flirt with too! Why could you only fully romance companions?! :( (My trooper has a massive schoolgirl crush on Jonas Balkar. Don't tell her I told you, she'll get embarrassed. ;) )

Quinn- A superb romance, awesome character, loved every step of getting to know him

Pierce- Bah, better romance option for Jaesa

Torian- He is pure Mando, purely wonderful; with Torian, you get "forever". He' never give up on my girl. Never.

Gault- Now HE is like a big, funky brother of a character

Skadge- Huh? I' rather toss him out the airlock of my ship, to be honest

Andronkis- He's a pirate, for one. But he's also cuter than Oghren, even if he does speak using the same voice.

Talos- Cute enough, but not sexy enough I'd look twice at him, either.

Vetor- Exotic. He offered my Agent "bug milk". Then seemed turned on when I drank it. Hehe.

Dr. Lokin- He turns into a Rhakghoul. 'Nuff said.

Doc - Yummy teaching him how to appreciate commitment. Here's hoping it sticks, hehe.

Lord Scourge - Just ... no. He stood there while they tortured my girl. Period.

Sergeant Rusk- Not sure this guy ever thinks of anything beyond being a soldier, honestly

Corso- He rides brontos for fun. Uh, yea. I'm one of those girls who think cowboys are sexy as heck.

Bowdar- He's furry. No.

Guss- Well, he does make me laugh, at least.

And those are the classes I've played. Honestly, I've been pleased with the romances for female characters. Not so much those characters I've played who were males. The Kira romance felt ... weird to me. Hate Kaliyo like there's no tomorrow. I'm praying Temple proves better but my male agent hasn't met her yet. Mako doesn't pay attention to my bounty hunter until practically the end of the game, so that flirting with her ends up making my guy feel like he's a stalker. And there's something hinky about Risha. I swear, that girl is plotting something and it's probably not very good. Akavi is a far safer option, at least. But I've just enjoyed my girl characters way more, in the end.

All females have a sexy predisposition for cowboys. It's true. Kind of like men and nurses.

Edited by Smashbrother

So only three classes do males have more then one option with the smuggler it's Risha or Akaavi (and personally Akaavi I think is a lesbian) So in my opinion only Sith Warriors and Agents have two viable options.

Kaliyo actually has class missions wher eyou meet an Ex lover, whos a female alderaanian princess I think turned bounty hunter. Kaliyo is 100% most definitely, bi.

Kaliyo actually has class missions wher eyou meet an Ex lover, whos a female alderaanian princess I think turned bounty hunter. Kaliyo is 100% most definitely, bi.

That is the IA companion yes?? TO many names for me to keep up with.

All females have a sexy predisposition for cowboys. It's true. Kind of like men and nurses.

Have you seen the Corso thread? It's freaking huge. Everyone loves Corso. He's about as close to a Lawful Good Cavalier as you can get. There's not an evil thought in his soul.

Yea she is the first IA companion you get, annoying as all hell too.

I have only just started the IA recently, up to lvl 20 now. The story has been interesting for sure. I have noticed her as annoying yet. The IA has 2 romance options???

I did notice I could sleep with other NPCs during the story. I banged the Sith lord in charge of Balmora last weekend lol!

I have only just started the IA recently, up to lvl 20 now. The story has been interesting for sure. I have noticed her as annoying yet. The IA has 2 romance options???

I did notice I could sleep with other NPCs during the story. I banged the Sith lord in charge of Balmora last weekend lol!

As a dude yea you have two choices

either Kalliyo or Temple (you get her on Hoth)

Well of the males only the Smuggler and the IA have more than one choice for romance, and you really have to have a fetish to go after Akaavi.

I suppose if you are a male Inquisitor you could have a relationship with Zash through Khem. Ewww.

Edited by Rikalonius

Am I the only one who finds romancing companions kind of creepy? I mean, in the case of vette, she starts as a slave. The power differential is just too weird in that case. And even for the rest...

I mean, they are AI... they aren't real people. I dunno. Not judging others if you enjoy the rp of it, but I am just completely turned off by this whole idea, for my characters.

Well of the males only the Smuggler and the IA have more than one choice for romance, and you really have to have a fetish to go after Akaavi.

I suppose if you are a male Inquisitor you could have a relationship with Zash through Khem. Ewww.

A nice fix for the inquisitor was adding thana vesh as companion :D there was alot of threads about that.

I realy want to be able to romance thana vesh, i would totaly start a new inquisitor male this time arround just for that :p

Am I the only one who finds romancing companions kind of creepy? I mean, in the case of vette, she starts as a slave. The power differential is just too weird in that case. And even for the rest...

I mean, they are AI... they aren't real people. I dunno. Not judging others if you enjoy the rp of it, but I am just completely turned off by this whole idea, for my characters.

You know you dont actualy romance virtual characters or pixels. You play a game you wacth/folow the story, then the game offers you diferent options versions of the story, that the player decide. Basic rules of rople playing, its all pretend.

Edited by Spartanik

You're not the only one.

Back when I was browsing the Dragon Age: Origins forums, there were really huge posts gushing about Alistair. It was very very cringeworthy to read. They gush about Alistair like as if he was real. No he's not, he's just a character in a computer game.

Gushing about Brad Pitt or George Clooney I can understand, heck even bring in Robert Pattison. But a video game character that just says the same old stuff?

About the power thing, yes that is another thing. Pretty sure there are laws that state that someone in a position of authority or power is not allowed to sleep with someone under their responsibility or care. So no doctor-patient, commanding officer-subordinate, in some cases teacher-student relationships.

Mass Effect is terribly guilty of that. Shepard sleeping with someone under his command.

So no, the romance doesn't do anything for me. It is weird and creepy.

You're not the only one.

Back when I was browsing the Dragon Age: Origins forums, there were really huge posts gushing about Alistair. It was very very cringeworthy to read. They gush about Alistair like as if he was real. No he's not, he's just a character in a computer game.

Gushing about Brad Pitt or George Clooney I can understand, heck even bring in Robert Pattison. But a video game character that just says the same old stuff?

About the power thing, yes that is another thing. Pretty sure there are laws that state that someone in a position of authority or power is not allowed to sleep with someone under their responsibility or care. So no doctor-patient, commanding officer-subordinate, in some cases teacher-student relationships.

Mass Effect is terribly guilty of that. Shepard sleeping with someone under his command.

So no, the romance doesn't do anything for me. It is weird and creepy.

actually, I'd argue the opposite.

with a video game character you know they are NOT REAL. however, when you 'gush' over a celebrity... well.. most people who do that have this little pin in their head telling them 'if only they ever got to know me, they'd fall madly in love'

I find that to be very, very, very unhealthy.

thinking a 'fake character' to be 'ideal' is - compared to THAT - a lot more harmless. (expect maybe when you take it as far as certain player from a certain japanese game who actually married their character... that is definitely a psychological problem)