Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not looked through the whole thread so sorry if this has been done already.

This is a few lines from an Imperial NPC on Belsavis.

Imp Soldier: Next! Name please

Prisoner: Kateo

Imp Soldier: Let's see ah yes there you are, "killer" kateo, butchered an entire squad of republic soldiers with........ a shiv?

Prisoner: That's me

Imperial Soldier: Someone get this man a blaster! Welcome to the imperial army kateo, if there's anything else we can get you maybe something dull and rusty? just ask!

That one always reminds me of the recruitment scene in Blazing Saddles where Headly Lamar is getting his band of outlaws together to invade and destroy Rock Ridge. :D

Bounty Hunter on Alderan:

[slight spoiler?]

I'm paraphrasing slightly, please correct it if you can because this scene is hilarious if done right. (I'm not a BH, just watched when a friend ran this class quest.)

Mako: Now remember we need to make a good impression. So be on your best behavior.

Some Noble: Ah, the mercenary scum finally arrives...

BH: *punches the noble in the face*

Some Noble: Argh! Brute! Roughian!

Mako: *facepalm*

BH: Ah... look, sorry... can we start over? I'm ... not good at talking...

On Corellia

The Knight is being reminded that he is the Hero of Tython and T7 (paraphrased):

T7 = Other hero of Tython // Organics = always forget to mention

Ha! You know, now I feel guilty I don't count T7 as the savior of Tython..or anything, now that I think of it.

Bounty Hunter on Alderan:

[slight spoiler?]

I'm paraphrasing slightly, please correct it if you can because this scene is hilarious if done right. (I'm not a BH, just watched when a friend ran this class quest.)

Mako: Now remember we need to make a good impression. So be on your best behavior.

Some Noble: Ah, the mercenary scum finally arrives...

BH: *punches the noble in the face*

Some Noble: Argh! Brute! Roughian!

Mako: *facepalm*

BH: Ah... look, sorry... can we start over? I'm ... not good at talking...

Now I want to play through the BH story again JUST to troll the Alderaanian nobles. :D

!smuggler spoilers don't read this or it'll spoil you!

(while failing to fast talk our way into a base)

Guss: "Next time be more gullible!"

*shoots guard*

Ahh, good old fashion gussy.. Never met him.

Ok, in this one, the situation itself and her delivery of the line made me grin and chuckle:

When on Taris with my Trooper, I had my sidearm trained on COL Torvus. SGT Dorne comes over the Holo and tells me about the guy's war crimes, and the fact that even the Empire doesn't condone his actions.

So one thing leads to another, and he's begging for his life. I ask Dorne for her recommendation, and she says:

"I recommend discharging your weapon into the Colonel's skull, Leftenant." :D

During the mission "Face-to-Face" (Smuggler Class Quest) in Corellia:

Doctor Shi Bata: *fires blaster at character's knee* ...with the rest of the casualties.

Male Smuggler: Ow! You scum-sucking Son of a Hutt...

(Same scenario, different choice)

Male Smuggler: You could have hit something important! Aim for the foot.

Edited by GreenLionPilot

During the mission "Face-to-Face" (Smuggler Class Quest) in Corellia:

Doctor Shi Bata: *fires blaster at character's knee* ...with the rest of the casualties.

Male Smuggler: Ow! You scum-sucking Son of a Hutt...

(Same scenario, different choice)

Male Smuggler: You could have hit something important! Aim for the foot.

Oh lol!!

What kind of doctor shoots the patients?

• 2 weeks later...

"There's not a finer sight in galacy than watching gassed rebels running straight into blasters of your own battlion and maybe sunrises but you have to get up early for those." -Imperial Surveillance Officer Tracht (Balmorra)

"There's something charmingly naive about building a capitol without orbital shields. Ah well, at least we have options." Doctor Lokin (Voss)

Mandalorians on Tatooine -

"You saw a sand person without its mask on?"

"yep. jumped me out in the wastes. took 'em down and had a little peek"

"so what did you see? how did he look?"

"Dead. " LOL

Jaesa:"Master, do you remember the last imperial port we were docked at? 'cause I don't. I think I may have partied a little too hard. I vaguely remember a imperial soldier; I think he and I...got to know each other or a may have killed him. or both It's fuzzy."

Edited by DARKLORDDAISHI

Mako: SIS should throw their ciphers a party! With clowns! And a juggling bantha.

JUGGLING BANTHAS!?

That is by far the most amazingest thing ever!!!! I'd love too see a bantha juggling. Maybe juggling tuskens.

And I didn't know Jaesa could party. Or sleep with an imperial trooper. And kill him.

Wait! I remember that last one.

• 3 weeks later...

BH storyline at end of Ch1:

I chose to kill the Padawan after defeating the Jedi Master with Gault as my companion

::shoots whiny Padawan ***** in head::

Me: At least your master died on his feet!

Gault: (++affection)) Wow...you actually killed her...I mean I would have killed her myself but still....

Smuggler in Tatooine Corso quest

::is threatened by cannibals::

Smuggler: You don't want to really eat us. Corso here is all muscle...and I have it on good authority that I am bad for the heart.

Edited by AhsokaTanorules