What order the class's stories?

THorsblood

the SW had Thanaton present so it was before SI. JK was confirmed to be the first story to finish, and SW is concurrent to it

Apparently if you're grouped with a SI who finished their story when doing the last SW class quest then he/she will spawn in Thanaton's seat instead of him. Basically the stories are at about the same time.

only problem with most of your thinking is that each class time lines runs after each other, when there really going at the same time and at certain points they may be slightly ahead then fall back and then another class goes slightly ahead

this can happen at any point in the story

should also be noted that some events faction wise don't co on side with each other for example like pointed out the order of planets are different for factions(rep or imp)

Edited by Genuine

That seems unlikely since while the JK is infiltrating the Dark Temple there is a republic fleet attacking Dromund Kaas, It's seems awfully negligent of the Dark Council to ignore that just to watch the outcome of the SW fight, most likely the SW finishes several hours or a day or two before the assault on DK.

Not true, because when you end Chpt 3, you get an email saying that while you were killing Baras, The Voice was assassinated by the Jedi,

Not true, because when you end Chpt 3, you get an email saying that while you were killing Baras, The Voice was assassinated by the Jedi,

I know about that but it doesn't proves anything since the Hand could have sent the mail hours or days after he found out about the Emperor, and even then I doubt the first thing in his mind once he did was to run to the closest terminal and write a text message to the Wrath.

It's safe to say the Republic attacked DK while the SW was on Korriban in the middle of killing Baras, Imperial comms would've been jammed, meaning no distress signal would've been sent until after the battle. This means that the Voice was killed supposedly a half-hour after Baras.

The smuggler is supposedly one of the later ones, so the agent is somewhere midway because Nok Whatshisface is at the Star Cabal meeting. The BH story finishes before trooper and JC because there is a different Supreme Chancellor at the end of those two. The SI i believe is last to finish via process of elimination (it's after the SW story because Thanaton is present at the Baras fight, and Jadus likely would've been with the council to see Thanaton attempt to thwart the SI because he is Kallig's heir, meaning the agent line finishes before)

just my speculations

I don't agree with the assumed concurrency of the Baras/Warrior fight and the Knight/Emperor fight, other than that mail you get after the fight with Baras which is sent I think 30 real life minutes after the fight to the warrior, that however does not makes it 30 ingame minutes, I myself had time to make the several days journey to Corellia for my Black Hole dailies before I got the mail :D

Not only that but judging from other mail that is sent to you during leveling it's clear the mails are not sent taking ingame time into consideration.

• 7 months later...
Basically I just want to know what the title asks :D

All I know is

Agent before consular. (Agent is the cause of Zenith's hate for the empire)

Knight before Warrior. (Killing of the Emperor, But not really)

So what's the order story wise :D

1.trooper 2.smuggler 3.warrior 3.warrior 5.counselor 6.inquisitor 7.bounty hunter 8.agent ?

hmmmm