Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Battle of Ilum: Trooper, Bounty Hunter Offhand

I do not know if this has been addressed or not but in the security chest at the end of the Battle of Ilum, sometimes a "Columi Offhand Weapon" is available. however, only a Mercenary Bounty Hunter can use it. So, what is in place for an offhand for a Powertech, Vanguard & Commando? Is there another Flashpoint that drop an offhand Shield or Generator?

I do not know if this has been addressed or not but in the security chest at the end of the Battle of Ilum, sometimes a "Columi Offhand Weapon" is available. however, . So, what is in place for an offhand for a Powertech, Vanguard & Commando? Is there another Flashpoint that drop an offhand Shield or Generator?

only a Mercenary Bounty Hunter can use it
Well that's why you're confused - whoever told you that was wrong. Take it to the BH vendor on fleet and you'll be able to purchase PowerTech OR Mercenary offhands. Weapon is misleading, shield generators can be purchased with the same token.

Well that's why you're confused - whoever told you that was wrong. Take it to the BH vendor on fleet and you'll be able to purchase PowerTech OR Mercenary offhands. Weapon is misleading, shield generators can be purchased with the same token.

This guy is 100% correct. Im a powertech and i cashed my BH offhand in for a shield generator.

Edited by sumuser