I think SWTOR needs more community

landdon

I love SWTOR!! It is a very fun game to play. I think though that it is so centered and driven towards a single player experience with MMO elements thrown in. I would love to see more activities that promoted more community involvement. Some thoughts I had were Pazak games in all the cantinas in which you could gamble. Also, spectating Hutt Ball games, and place bets on teams for credits or vantiy items. I think it would be cool also for the game to have pod racing events. A system in which you can upgrade your pod and race for credits. Lastly, it would be fun if opposing factions could monthly or weekly attack the opposing faction's capital city. Make it a weekly or something.

I'd just like to see more game play elements that promoted community participation. Just an opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

swtor would have to completely revamp their forums in order to build a community. The community swg peeps miss so much was created by their server forums/trade forums as much as the game itself. Having one server/one forum group is the best way to do it imo. having to share with three other servers beginning with Po-Tu, just sucks. lol Nobody wants to sift through other servers garbage to find what they want to read.

anyhoo.