Tomb of Freedom Nadd server que

Hamoct

This server is supposedly flagged as the official Spanish and Italian server... yay us... we are a Euro guild that has to wait for 2 hours for the server que... Any chance of setting up a Spanish server for them? Or Maybe a server split? This is 100% NOT fun. I want to play not sit around in a server que every day... Not how I expected this game to be.

This problem will get much worse as the game is after pre release and ALL of Spain and Italy come to join their little friends... our guild was assigned to this server sadly and we are all suffering because of it.

They already placed two communities that could fill two servers each in a single one server. I doubt whoever decided this will think having two hour long queues on the recommended server for these communities is somehow indicative of a problem in decision-making in his/her end. Edited by Xewakka

I so hate communities really

I cant enter the server where my full guild 35 strong assembled in closed beta

is playing and it freaks me out

Please why did you open a french server when there are more spanish speaking ppl in europe alone its so silly

This server is supposedly flagged as the official Spanish and Italian server... yay us... we are a Euro guild that has to wait for 2 hours for the server que... Any chance of setting up a Spanish server for them? Or Maybe a server split? This is 100% NOT fun. I want to play not sit around in a server que every day... Not how I expected this game to be.

This problem will get much worse as the game is after pre release and ALL of Spain and Italy come to join their little friends... our guild was assigned to this server sadly and we are all suffering because of it.

actually this is not the Official Spanish or Italian Server and thats the problem, Despite this happening in numerous previous MMO's Bioware did not set any servers aside for Non english communites other than the languages they localised for. The spanish and italian players then decided on TOmb of Freedon Nadd as their Unofficial server Despite it already being one that was filled to capacity by Bioware from the Guild Deployments

so we basically have about 3 servers worth of people trying to play on 1 because of a lack of planning by Bioware with regards to the non english speaking Communities.

Biowares only response is to basically say it'll solve itself in time and if you have a problem you should re-roll on a less populated server, which completely ignores the underlying problem and completely invalidates the entire purpose of the guild deployment program

edit: fixed some spelling

Edited by Alris

I think a lot of us are at a character level where rerolling on another server and doing the whole thing again is, to say the least, not a desirable option. And something has to be done about this queue.

If there was an option to transfer my character away, I'd gladly take it, but the real problem is a lack of option for the big non-english communities.

Its really frustrating, being part of a hardcore raiding guild I need to get to lvl 50 in a certain timeframe but I just had the game crash to desktop and came back in with a 3 hour wait.

Some players in my guild Deathwatch have just managed server firsts to lvl 50 so the guild is obviously committed to the server following the guild deployment system and now people unable to play due to everyone else flooding in.

Is there anything that can/will be done for guilds that were placed here and have already invested hundreds of hours onto the server so that we actually have a chance to get in and play?

:confused:

Its not flagged as official anything.

its the Spanish and Italian who think its theirs since they where placed there.

We are alot of Norwegians there also.

But the real problem is the amount of people they have placed on this server.

ive asked on Twitter if they are doing anything, but no reply so far.

Ive submitted a ticket on this also, but no reply.

I suggest all the 1501 people ahead of me in the que now and all above to do the same.

We need to press this matter if we are hoping for a solution to this.

So submit those tickets now !!

I think one of the big problems is they assign guilds to servers, Then everyone else and there dog log on to that same server. I think BioWare should of made it so if you are a guild member and were assigned that server No Wait time. If your a player that has seen that the server if full and decided to log into that server anyways.. put them on a waiting list.

In Other Words VIP Instant LogIn for Guild Members Assign to that server.

I think one of the big problems is they assign guilds to servers, Then everyone else and there dog log on to that same server. I think BioWare should of made it so if you are a guild member and were assigned that server No Wait time. If your a player that has seen that the server if full and decided to log into that server anyways.. put them on a waiting list.

In Other Words VIP Instant LogIn for Guild Members Assign to that server.

I agree, we were pre-selected to this server and we are 60+ members with current access and more comming every day.

We can't just expect everyone to reroll a new server and loose the work they have been doing for the last days.

Yes having my guild assigned this server and then saying roll again on a low pop server shows a total lack of antyhing short of rank ignorance tbh as they assigned me to this frickin server.

Though on the plus side i have had some early access :) played 47 mins before crashing last night, so they have done what they claimed, i would get early access heh. Shame i am in a queue now showing over 2 hours and waited for 1:45 hrs yesterday to get my 45 mins of game time lol. I wonder if i will get into a +ve of actual game time vs queue time before 20th? :)

Now I haven't seen the US servers at prime-time, but atm there are no full Us servers... we had full servers at the corresponding local time today in the EU.

There are at the time of writing this 25 full servers in the EU zone, with 10 flagges as Very heavy.

Clearly there are not enough servers spawned...

FIXIT! :D

No matter if they spawn more servers nobody will want to move and loose all their invested progress in their characters. Everyone will just wait and hope that "the others" will move. Theres already reports of all communities on this servers telling their members exactly this. So this situation wont resolve itself by itself.

Bioware needs to take action and offer some of the communities there a server split to new servers with all their characters and progress. The communities as a whole has to be given this option or it wont work either cus nobody wants to move their guild to an unknown PvP server whilst not knowing if there will be any end game PVP possible due to no active oposition. Thats one of the reasons communities on mainly PvP servers form, to assure that theres proper PVP endgame.

So this is entirely in biowares basked. Nothing will happen on its own here. everyone is playing the waiting game fearing they screw themselves and their friends over if they dont.

Edited by Sorasil

I don't know what Bioware is doing.

7.00pm Gmt+1

2000 people on queue.

Estimated wait time 2h10min, but i did a lot of queues today and i've seen that if u are lucky, for every 400 people it's about 1 hour of wait time. And it's early access only...i'm scared to see what will it become after the official release.

My guild is on Tomb of Freedon Nadd so i can't chose a different server, but if things are gonna stay this way i doubt i can continue play. I'm really pissed off, i can't wait every day 5 hours to login and play where a simple lag spike or a game client crash can **** all the time waited.

Sorry for the bad english, not my native language, i'm italian and i've followed our community.

Just force-move all italian and spanish guilds(mind me, unassigned originally to this server) to one of newly created PvP servers.

We had a healthy international community interested in RvR, before Italians and Spanes started claiming the server as theirs.

And here we go, 3 hours queue, 2200 in there, thisn isnt funny Bioware.

If peacefull 'suggestions' doesnt work, just forcefully move the troublemakers mentioned above to different server. Job done and we are back at 'Heavy' and can queue normally.

This is a absolute joke to be honest, i logged into the que at 4pm GMT stating i was 1800+ in the que. It is now 18:30 GMT (2 and a half hours later) and i am still 750th in the que. What the hell is Bioware thinking or trying to achive. It makes common perfect sense that ppl are waiting for about 3h 30m (thats how long i will have waited by the time i am in) to LOCK THE SERVER DOWN stop any 1 creating a toon on this server whether their guild is here or not, as this is only gunna get worse and worse as they seem to be doing absolutley nothing at the moment.

Rant over

Apart from the above great game.

so here i am...waiting...2h wait time but yet i been in que for 2h 45m and still 800+ in the que...on the server that was selected for my guild...and i believe the email telling me my early acsess is avaliable said...and i quote "THE WAIT IS OVER" ORLY?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?! *** bioware really...this wait time is unacceptable...wasnt the point of u guys selecting servers for us thru guild launch program so that u could maintain balance of servers...yeah gj

Just force-move all italian and spanish guilds(mind me, unassigned originally to this server) to one of newly created PvP servers.

We had a healthy international community interested in RvR, before Italians and Spanes started claiming the server as theirs.

And here we go, 3 hours queue, 2200 in there, thisn isnt funny Bioware.

If peacefull 'suggestions' doesnt work, just forcefully move the troublemakers mentioned above to different server. Job done and we are back at 'Heavy' and can queue normally.

Considering it was Bioware who placed the spanish and italian guilds in this server in the first place, with their stupendous guild assignment, I doubt this will happen.

I also deny your "before invasion" claim. Again, it was Bioware who put our "oh so terrible spanish" guild here. I'd rather be in an NA server without queue, but I go where my guild was told to go.

Edited by Xewakka

Forgive me for what little is understood, I am using a translator you can understand me.

The Spanish community guilds created a chain using the Bioware system, was even sent a letter warning them that the Spanish community wanted to play together and it was large. Ignored us and now we see the consequences.

Forgive me for what little is understood, I am using a translator you can understand me.

The Spanish community guilds created a chain using the Bioware system, was even sent a letter warning them that the Spanish community wanted to play together and it was large. Ignored us and now we see the consequences.

Same thing happened for the Italian community.

And they put both the communities together... dumb move.

Edited by Erede

I waited for 2 hours yesterday evening and I waited for another 2 hours today and then I got disconnected and now I'm waiting another 2 hours just to enter this damn server.

I thought the real purpose of guild deployments were to prevent this kind of over population on servers. Great job!

I waited for 2 hours yesterday evening and I waited for another 2 hours today and then I got disconnected and now I'm waiting another 2 hours just to enter this damn server.

I thought the real purpose of guild deployments were to prevent this kind of over population on servers. Great job!

Im at spot 225 and have been in que for 3 hours and 40 minutes now.