What can we do as players to revive this game???

chubbywan

arent playing,already left,only playing because "insert other mmo here"isnt out yet

i mean,maybe im wrong.but so far from what ive looked at i dont think this game is going to appeal to anyone other then casuals and people who dont really care that the game is targeted towards casuals

Your wrong...Just thought I would point it out since you asked so nicely.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mean to be overly critical, but I just can't take anyone seriously that says a successful game is going to fail "because me and a couple friends are bored"...

You've hit the nail on the head. Of course, the real problem is trying to get some people to understand the game in any terms other than their own self-satisfaction: "I'm bored, so the game is clearly a failure."

Unfortunately, these are the people Bioware must try to appease. Imagine hearing this every day, and forcing yourself to take it seriously. Makes me glad I'm not in the business.

Sounds to me like you are one of those WOW fanbois, don't let the door hit you in the azz on your way out. Maybe your guild just sucks, because ours has no issues with finding people for operation runs at least 2-3 times a week. I just hope BW doesn't listen to whiners like you, because that WOULD ruin the game. One more thing as well, a point of view, is not a fact.

There is a fine line that a community plays in the development of a MMO, and only so much the developers should take from forums. SWG is a perfect example, it was destroyed by its forum community. Whining about this, complaining about that, this class is unbalanced, this skill is unbalanced...And what happened? The game got ragged out beyond being even fun except a a very few people.

Don't mean to be overly critical, but I just can't take anyone seriously that says a successful game is going to fail "because me and a couple friends are bored"...

Well, there is where you are wrong, I love this game and would nothing else than to see it work out! It was six years ago since I played Wow! But, if you learn to read then you would have seen I said things like "my server" and "my experience". I could never have an opinion about a server I have not experienced! However, I never see any server go above standard population anymore, here in Europe, so yeah, there is a problem since populations were full from start.

AND, my guild was one of the first to clear both operations on HM on my server! I´m not saying Bioware is doing a bad job, nor do I say the game is boring and have nothing to do; I play everyday and have a ton of things to do. BUT, the fact is that most of the players (including me) on my server are for endgame content and pvp and there is simply not enough to keep us busy. When Wow came out I played from start and it was all new ( to me me atleast) and I could do whatever and still enjoy myself. Now, this kind of game isn´t new (besides some details) and most of us need more and more to be satisfied, I know Bioware have expressed they are aware of this.

The bottom line is: if the majority of players are not satisfied the game will ultimately fail, something I really really don´t hope for!!! So learn to read, instead of making fanboy assumptions! Come to my server Kai-kan, visit all the planets, there are almost no one there, we are 40 - 50 people on the fleet sometimes less sometimes a little more, it´s impossible to get a party. THAT IS NOT A COUPLE OF FRIENDS THAT ARE BORED" that is the entire server dying and it was a really busy server!

I dont think u need to put on your shoulders the burden of reviving the interest of folks in this or any other game... If their tired of it all, they can wait for patch 1.2 or quit....

I think once a game becomes dull or non-interesting, you leave it and try something new.

I think that your over thinking this too much :)

• 2 weeks later...
I dont think u need to put on your shoulders the burden of reviving the interest of folks in this or any other game... If their tired of it all, they can wait for patch 1.2 or quit....

I think once a game becomes dull or non-interesting, you leave it and try something new.

I think that your over thinking this too much :)

Perhaps you´re right, I just basically wanna have fun now and then. Let´s see what happens when Diablo 3 comes out and then Guild Wars 2?