Whose everyone favorite companion?

generalarchie

i think my favorite mostly likely would be lord scourge from my jedi knight class he is unlike the other sith i know he wants to save the galaxy from being consume by the sith emperor who wants more power but he is the only sith who thinks a jedi and a sith could work together at first i didnt trust him i didnt believe him when he told me that story but he is telling the truth so far he is just trying to set things right

Being as how I play so many alts-- I made a dream team.

Melee Tank: Scourge

Ranged Tank: Kaliyo

Ranged DPS: Temple

Melee DPS: Akaavi

Healer: Doc

Really though I liked just about every companion with the exception of Iresso. Dude was just boring as hell.

Best companion story-- Doc by far. So many lulz.

edit: Should also note that I have not played a Trooper at all, and a Bounty Hunter only to the low 20s.

Edited by Marak

1.) Khem Val (I felt sad with the last choice, either one was lose-lose to me!)

2.) Kaylio (You can never trust her, she's pretty unpredictable and sort of reminded me of the Joker because of this)

3.) Lokin (Your in a power play with him the whole time and you can't trust him at all!)

4.) HK because it's freaking HK!!

5.) Xalek (Because he's a BAMF)

Since so many tops here:

1. Ashara

2. Talos

3. Vette

4. Mako

5. Khem

HM to Gault. Ashara and Talos lead by a lot, after that it is much closes. If go by group setup:

Tank -- Khem Val

Heal -- Talos

Ranged dps -- Vette

Melee dps -- Ashara.

Ranged Tank: Kaliyo (but 4X is a good second)

Melee Tank: Tanno Vik (doesn't get enough praise this guy, Tanno's my bro!), SCORPIO and Scourge are ****** too

Ranged Dps: Vette or Gault

Melee Dps: Vector or Jaesa (any alignment)

Healer: I think every single one of them except for Mako (and she isn't too bad either) is pretty damn cool. I guess I'll go with Talos D.

• 2 weeks later...