I keep doing this

Kurugi

I'll level a class to the end of the capital planet (Coruscant, Dromund Kaas) and then I'll end up wanting to play a different class. Came back originally intending to play a Vanguard, then changed my mind and tried a Commando, then a Scoundrel, a Shadow, a Guardian, a Marauder, a Sentinel, now I'm about to play a Sniper.

I'm not new to the game so it's not like I'm trying any of these classes out for the first time or anything. I've leveled a Jugg to 50, an Assassin to 40, and pretty much every other class to at least 20+. I dunno I just get class envy after a while.

I'm very happy with my Sentinel he's a lot of fun. Think the main reason I'm playing a Sniper is because I've been playing that Sniper Elite v2 game on steam, I'm just getting sick of going through the low level planets over and over. I've always had class envy and been an altoholic in MMOs (except for in WoW strangely enough. Leveled a Paladin straight to 60 back in vanilla). Seems to be even worse in this game..

I do the same thing and its not because of the stories - I've done it in most mmos as well just because I love all the classes.. and I end up with a hybrid in most games because of that. Loved paladins/shamans/SK/druids in EQ - I never did get higher than 30 back in the day due to this and the fact that it was really hard at launch. Thinking back its just something with my personality because I went through 5 majors in college before settling on one.. so I have a feeling I'll end up jumping around with jobs in life too.

There really isn't a hybrid that fills the void for me in SWTOR so its even worse, shadow comes close... which is another reason I enjoyed SWG so much at the start. I actually hate re-leveling at this point because I've seen most of the stories and done each planet upwards of 5-6 times (coruscant and taris probably around 15 times).

Edited by Plaidpants

Yeah it's not the story for me either. I find something interesting about pretty much all the stories from what I've played of each class.

Spent all of today leveling my sniper up through Dromund Kaas. Now my sentinel and sniper are about equal in progression and I'm not entirely sure which I want to level. I originally wanted to play republic since I haven't leveled a pub character to 50 yet and wanted to see how different each planet is for them, but I'm liking my sniper as well mainly because I'm not going 100% light or dark with him just picking whichever dialogue option makes the most sense to me, and it's a lot more interesting because I can have some fun with the dialogue instead of automatically picking the good option, not that I don't mind that on a jedi.