Scoundrel or Shadow?

Asidius

I'm looking to finish leveling up either my scoundrel or shadow as my next class. I have both classes in the mid 20's as of right now and am really enjoying both classes at the moment. My scoundrel is sawbones and my shadow is specced into kinetic.

I'm looking for some community opinions on which one I should finish leveling next. Little bit of side info, either of these classes would mostly just be used for farming dailies, as I have my main for ops. I've heard good things about the kinetic/balance build for shadow and also from the sawbones/scrapper hybrid build.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm really enjoying both classes, but with school and work I need to just pick one to concentrate on, and I'm torn because I've enjoyed both classes so far, so any opinions would be appreciated.

I've played an Infiltration Shadow and a Medicine Imp Agent.

From a story perspective I really enjoyed the Consular story, due to the most part that I went dark side and it was intresting seeing how everything fit in. The Smuggler is apparently good but I can't speak for it.

Gameplaywise, you'll always be respected for being a healer and it's a very rewarding thing to do. The healing with the Imp Agent was quite fun especially, balancing tactical advantages and when to use your heals with a cast time or AoE (well it's not actually an AoE, but almost). As for being a tank, it's not my cup of tea, so as much as I liked the story, I'd recommend the Smuggler.

The smuggy has a fun storyline, fun to play, GREAT at CC, but has no real alphas

and limited damage and heal.

In PVE it's kinda OK......Can do golds up to ~4 lvls above like most other classes

but is a REAL keyspammer class

Thanks for the opinions on the 2 classes, I think I've decided to go with my scoundrel for now though. I'm not to interested in the strengths and weaknesses of each class so much as how much fun the class is to play, and between stealth, dirty kick and back blast the scoundrel has been very enjoyable so far, lets hope it continues.

It's my understanding that other than healing the scoundrel does have some deficiencies at 50, but as I mentioned I have my main for Ops, RWZ's and such, so that's not really a concern of mine.