voicecomms server

Omatche

i have a request to the communityfor a little help if possible, myself and a few friends are in need of a ventrilo server or teamspeak however we don't want to payout and setup a new server if say in a month it's not getting used. So i thought i'd ask you guys if anyone has one already and wouldn't mind setting a channel up for us to use? if it does begin to be used regularly then we will set up something more permanent.

If you can help that would be great. we are european based however i don't think it matters too much where you are?

So i guess with 23 view and not 1 reply it was a stupid question to ask to share something.

i'm pretty sure there are many people who run these servers and not getting used to anywhere near what they are capable of.

meh oh well

i have a request to the communityfor a little help if possible, myself and a few friends are in need of a ventrilo server or teamspeak however we don't want to payout and setup a new server if say in a month it's not getting used. So i thought i'd ask you guys if anyone has one already and wouldn't mind setting a channel up for us to use? if it does begin to be used regularly then we will set up something more permanent.

If you can help that would be great. we are european based however i don't think it matters too much where you are?

There are a few TS/Ventrillo/Mumble server providers around that will lease access to the server on a monthly basis, but I have never personally used them or needed them so I have not looked into the cost. However, if none of your friends feel they have the spare bandwidth to host a server or the time/knowledge to set one up, that is probably going to be your best option.

So i guess with 23 view and not 1 reply it was a stupid question to ask to share something.

i'm pretty sure there are many people who run these servers and not getting used to anywhere near what they are capable of.

meh oh well

No patience u have young padawan....check your personal messages