Bastion Server Community...Being Nice!!!???

odawgg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously now, what is this madness?

Even the little kids I work with would see how truly flawed that pic is.. For one thing, that's a drunkenly straight line at best, and the line should be alphabetical order.. or at the least shortest to tallest or something...

So again, what in heavens is this ****??

Seriously now, what is this madness?

Even the little kids I work with would see how truly flawed that pic is.. For one thing, that's a drunkenly straight line at best, and the line should be alphabetical order.. or at the least shortest to tallest or something...

So again, what in heavens is this ****??

When is our next squad practice?

Peeps just want their daily done. Rakghoul event, anyone? I say the pylon is a ceasefire area, anywhere else on the planet is free gain. There's still pvp if someone tries to CC and ninja cap.

Off-topic: someone in Repub /general was complaining that the pvp area is a FFA area, and that the world pvp is "forced." I lol'd.

Ugh ***, this is almost analogous to standing in traffic, how *********** boring. :mad: I should force wave that line just to show everyone I'm the boss. Nah I wouldn't, but srsy this event is badly done, you guys can have your cheesy tron armor. :p

HAHAHAHA! When I walked in there I was laughing so hard that there was such a cease fire going on, the line got even bigger, but when I came back 10 minutes later it was WW3 which is more of what i'm accustomed to.

It can't last forever, when line is longer than the orb's timer it's time for a sneak attack....hahaha!

- Papaburgundy/Captaincoke

HAHAHAHA! When I walked in there I was laughing so hard that there was such a cease fire going on, the line got even bigger, but when I came back 10 minutes later it was WW3 which is more of what i'm accustomed to.

It can't last forever, when line is longer than the orb's timer it's time for a sneak attack....hahaha!

- Papaburgundy/Captaincoke

It really is WW3, because when someone dies with an orb at the pylon, it will kill at least two more if there are that many people around. Ganking starts a war in that area. I've seen it happen.

What the... Looks like some Korean RPG I once tried where people had to line up to kill an enemy on tutorial island.

Only reason you guys are seeing this is cause I havent been to Ilum yet. Gotta put things back into the natural state of things - CHAOS! - and make sure they stay that way.