WZ passes and Operation Passes and "Story" gear

metalgearyoda

1: What can you do with WZ passes? Just normals or can you do ranked?

2: What can you do with Operation passes? Just story mode or can you do hm / nmm?

3: What is "story" gear?

WZ Pass lets you play unlimited normal warzones

Op passes are just Story Mode

Story Mode= Normal Mode

It might seem silly, but give how artifact gear/ the gear unlock only lets you equip story mode gear.. "it could hold back the other raiders from getting kills in HM/NM."

(Please note I dont agree with this mindset, but it seems to be the mindset of EA/Bio)

WZ Pass lets you play unlimited normal warzones

Op passes are just Story Mode

Story Mode= Normal Mode

It might seem silly, but give how artifact gear/ the gear unlock only lets you equip story mode gear.. "it could hold back the other raiders from getting kills in HM/NM."

(Please note I dont agree with this mindset, but it seems to be the mindset of EA/Bio)

Then what do you buy to access those things?

I'm not finding a "ranked wz" pass or "hardmode operation" pass.

Honestly: A Subscription.

EA left those options out intentionally so people would have a "reason" to sub.

Wait.

But EA said that the reason most people quit was because of the subscription. Why wouldn't they give the option to use the f2p model that they just implemented?

edit: Why would they block me from giving them money via their f2p model?

Edited by metalgearyoda

Wait.

But EA said that the reason most people quit was because of the subscription. Why wouldn't they give the option to use the f2p model that they just implemented?

edit: Why would they block me from giving them money via their f2p model?

you have the option to. but dont expect to get everything that subs get.

before f2p launched, you had the option of playing for $15/month or not playing at all. you WILL NOT receive everything that a paying player gets

you have the option to. but dont expect to get everything that subs get.

before f2p launched, you had the option of playing for $15/month or not playing at all. you WILL NOT receive everything that a paying player gets

But lets say I am using a f2p account and I want to buy access to ranked warzones for a week. Just because I use a different payment model I can't buy access to it? I thought this was suppose to be a hybrid model. Subscribers would get everything for 15 a month whereas f2p would have to buy access per week or w/e.

But I can't buy access. Why?

At the risk of continuing to feed......

They need to have some things be "exclusive" content for subs, otherwise why stay subbed when I can just buy w/e I want to from CC.

Again the issue with RWZ/HM/NM is as a F2P you are limited to what gear you can wear, which will result in holding back others from potential success within that activity. Plus some (not many but some (and not I)) like to measure their epeen with the whole "exclusive gear" vs a F2P

At the risk of continuing to feed......

They need to have some things be "exclusive" content for subs, otherwise why stay subbed when I can just buy w/e I want to from CC.

Again the issue with RWZ/HM/NM is as a F2P you are limited to what gear you can wear, which will result in holding back others from potential success within that activity. Plus some (not many but some (and not I)) like to measure their epeen with the whole "exclusive gear" vs a F2P

Isn't the 500 CC stipend and having access to all content for 15 a month the incentive to be a subscriber? There's no reason to block people who prefer f2p from paying for content.

If this is true I fnd it sad, and unreasonable, why, because as a F2P person I can buy the unlock to area X (or whatever it's called) which unlocks the HK-51 questline which I would not be able to complete because I need to access a HM FP. Unless buying that questline gives you access if you have the quest, can anyone shed light on this?

If this is true I fnd it sad, and unreasonable, why, because as a F2P person I can buy the unlock to area X (or whatever it's called) which unlocks the HK-51 questline which I would not be able to complete because I need to access a HM FP. Unless buying that questline gives you access if you have the quest, can anyone shed light on this?

You have access to Hard Mode Flash Points. You dont have access to Hard Mode Operations.