What do you want to do every day in the endgame?

omNOMNOMinator

So when I log on with my Level 50 it seems all there is to do is daily questing, flashpoints, PvP, operations, crafting. All very exciting, obviously and good fun, but it really doesn't fill the time up and daily questing isn't that great after the 100th time.

So you, as a player and hopefully a subscriber, what do you want to do every day when you log in?

I personally would love to do some Pazaak every day, and would love a community jobs board to look at. Stuff like "I will pay x$ for someone to help me with x".

Okay the last idea maybe wouldn't work. But I can't think of much else. So what things could Bioware put in the game for us to spend our time doing, ways of earning money and having community fun times. Do we all agree that there is a gap in the game, something needs to be implemented? Or do you think that it's fine and nothing else is needed?

Roll an alt - if you're not actively experiencing story in this game, you really have no business being here. And I don't mean that in a "play an alt or get out!"-sense. I mean it in that the story in the leveling experience is the one thing that SW:TOR does uniquely - everything else it tries to do is a dreary knockoff of other games that already do it better. Thus, if you're not here for the story, there are quite a few other games that do the "grind" game a lot more effectively.

Roll an alt - if you're not actively experiencing story in this game, you really have no business being here. And I don't mean that in a "play an alt or get out!"-sense. I mean it in that the story in the leveling experience is the one thing that SW:TOR does uniquely - everything else it tries to do is a dreary knockoff of other games that already do it better. Thus, if you're not here for the story, there are quite a few other games that do the "grind" game a lot more effectively.

I have to disagree. I think that the combat in this game is really really awesome. Operations and flashpoitns are, in my experience, unrivalled by any other game. They are amazing - especially newer content which is better than ever. It's immersive, exciting, complex, beautiful, difficult, challenging, social, tactical, fluid. I think they're awesome. But I'd like more fun social or whatever stuff to do in the endgame to fill the gaps and earn money, other than dailies.

I'd like mini-games and random dailies. I don't want to do the same thing every day. Class-specific dailies and/or companion-based dailies that rotated on a random basis would provide variability and give me a reason to log onto my alts. As it is, I do dailies on one toon and really don't care to repeat the same stuff on my other toons.

I'd like mini-games and random dailies. I don't want to do the same thing every day. Class-specific dailies and/or companion-based dailies that rotated on a random basis would provide variability and give me a reason to log onto my alts. As it is, I do dailies on one toon and really don't care to repeat the same stuff on my other toons.

I think the game needs more community, social, or multiplayer stuff. Dailies are SP content. It just doesn't cut it for me.

Random open world pvp in dailies areas, open world pvp with designated, "multistaged" goals, quests which send you to other faction territory, flashpoints/operations with random maps, player created content, something like skirmishes from LOTRO, social games.

Random open world pvp in dailies areas, open world pvp with designated, "multistaged" goals, quests which send you to other faction territory, flashpoints/operations with random maps, player created content, something like skirmishes from LOTRO, social games.

I've thought before about territory PvP as a more prominent factor of this game. I think it would work really well if there were planets with more territorial battle happening that actually changes based on open world PvP performance. Republic bases become Imp bases and vice versa.

I've thought before about territory PvP as a more prominent factor of this game. I think it would work really well if there were planets with more territorial battle happening that actually changes based on open world PvP performance. Republic bases become Imp bases and vice versa.

wintergrasp/tol barad worked well for wow -- fighting for control on a territory that granted you access to resources (in wow's case, raid bosses that gave you gear).

something directly similar or a spin off would be great.

a community jobs board to look at. Stuff like "I will pay x$ for someone to help me with x".

I actually really like that idea right there and it would not be very hard to implement.

As for me I would like to see real random world events that disrupt the daily grind (such as the ones you used to see in SWG where tons of force users suddenly and with no dev warning invade Corascant or something like that). Some real open world PvP and a real space game not on rails would be nice. For sure an update to the crafting mechanics that make it challenging time consuming and make the end game crafted stuff be on par with PvP and PvE end game drops.