Funny guild and character names!

DarthShredKing

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our guild made an alt guild called <Hazmat and the Snazzies> hazmat is a sleezy looking smuggler with a gross mustache. All other toons are blue female twilek gunslingers with the same face. The names are Snazzy, Snazzier, Snazziest, Snazzty, Snazzhands, Snazzercize, Snazzmat, and Snazzify. We are a traveling dance group...but we also do something a little special ;) (/kneel)

On Shadowlands there is a guild called "Old Time Gamers" that has an off-shoot guild called "Old Time Troopers".

Every character in that guild is a Trooper and they all look exactly alike and their naming conventions are OTG-<some letters>.

Went after a datacron with them on Nar Shadaa in an OPs group and it was absolutely hilarious to watch 10 mortor volleys fly at once...

Guild name <GAR> or <The Kaminoans> seems more appropriate, then. Funny reference.

hmm i actually dont pay attention to other peoples names, but some of mine are pretty clever :p

Buttercup (Sith Warrior)

Yvette (Smuggler looks just like Vette)

Omgrockets (Bounty Hunter)

Shake (Jedi Shadow, ATHF ftw hehe)

Mole (Sith Assassin)

Scully (Agent)

Most of my names are meant to be kinda funny with some of the titles in game. I wanted to name my Jedi Shadow "Bates" instead, but i didnt cause i figured someone would report it.

This was going to be mine, but someone got the name Control just before I did in EGA, a possibly inactive IA has it on my server. and the legacy name was also taken. :jawa_mad:

Jedi Guardian: Master Control Program.

Cookies if you get the reference.

Darth Bazinga

Sheldor The Conqueror

Lord Stranger Danger

Darth JharJhar B'inx

Agent Orangee Slurpee

Darth Tigersblood Winning

<Twisted Sithsters>

<Sith Happens>

<Your Companion>

<Our Companions Out DPS You>

<I Sithed My Pants>

<My Schwartz Is Bent>

<Sith Bunnies>

<Most Impressive>

Edited by Tiralyon

There's a guild name called "PoisonTheSandPeoplesWaterSupplies" on my server. It always makes me smile, for some reason.

There's the classic "Sith" puns, like "Sith Happens" or something like "Pile of Sith" (don't remember if I saw that one or not, just using it as another example).

One of my characters is in a guild called "Pigs in Space" which I find amusing.

And a body type 4 bounty hunter in my guild is named "Blubbafat <The Bootyhunter Legacy>" hehe

Edited by Stenrik

I'm a sucker for puns and "simple yet funny" names...

Guilds:

<No Not In The Face>

<Fly Casual>

<Imperial House of Pancakes>

Characters:

Darth Nutritious Breakfast (and their alt, Pastry)

Gila Monster (who is a healer, of course)

Fruitsnacks and Fishsticks (on the same PVP team!)