Sith Marauder looking for guild to run with

Strikehere

Hey all,

I'm a casual player and the only member of my guild remaining, but I have a bank vault and really don't want to give it up. I'm looking for a group of casual players that could use anohter DPS to raid with. I'm in full Columi gear but really don't want to go hard-core and haven't done any of the end-game stuff. I've have been around off and on since beta and my wife and I also play together on the republic side. If you're a group that could use the help and I sound like someone you might consider, drop me a note here or in-game

Kyndryn -

Sole remaining member of The Culling

While we prefer to have all our people that run raids in our guild, there are always comprises. If you still haven't found something I wouldn't mind discussing this further. Through in-game chat or vent<--- preferred. You can reach me at around 6 to 10 pm eastern on any of the following toons Kalvarius, Shakkra, Setzuna, Kelsie, Sezura or Kylista.

Hello all,

I am the GM of Driven To Conquer. We are a casual/social guild that is interested in all aspects of gameplay. We are currently looking to fill out our Raid Teams and our PVP teams. We focus on helping each other to be the best we can in our classes/specs. We are looking for those that are level 50 or near 50 (although your alts are of course welcome as well). We are currently finishing off our 16 man Ops team, 8 man Ops team, and our PvP Ops team. We have a guild forum website (where we offer info on builds, tips, contests, etc), teamspeak 3, a facebook page to share info, and we have 3 tabs for the guild bank to help with getting your characters geared out. We have several knowledgeable players in the guild, and the majority of us have severral years of experience in MMOs. When we do an op, the gear goes to whomever needs it, if multiple ops members present can use it on the character they are on, then we roll on it. No favorites are played in loot assignments. We look to better the guild as a whole, not the GM's favorite.

All of the officers in my guild are approachable if you have an issue, and I have an open door policy. All my officers also have my contact info should a drastic issue come up.

Just to give a brief resume of my experience, I have played Ultima Online (beta tester, played for 8 years, mainly played on Lake Superior), DDO (alpha and beta tester, played on Ghalanda), City of Heroes, EQ 1 & 2, SWG, Earth and beyond (beta), LotR (beta), STO, and Neverwinter Nights (not a true MMo, but you get the picture...).

If you are interested, look me up or send me an in game mail (Zyralon or Wyralon).

Good luck in your gaming, and hope to hear some feedback!

Z