The REAL Most Powerful Jedi Lightsaber Duelists

Beniboybling

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather we do the Sith duellists after this, finish it off and then you can do the kaggath whilst the ones that wont have their factions involved anymore can debate the kaggath positioning.

Everyones factions are in the next round, I even think both battles are gonna be at the same time (though not sure)

I thought we could do Sith Duelists after this round, before the semis....

Well seven has got to be Sora Bulq now, so no.8 is next up.

A few names to throw out there: Vodo Siosk Baas, Saba Sebatyne, Kol Skywalker.

Sora Bulq doesn't qualify, given that in his prime he was a Dark Jedi.

EDIT: Oh, looks like that was clarified. Concerning Kol Skywalker, holding off so many Sith is certainly remarkable, but what else do we know of his prowess other than a opinion?

Concerning Shaak Ti, she's definitely a strong candidate and has the 'one of the best of the era' titles - but perhaps we should also consider Satele Shan and her master, Kao Cen Darach.

Edited by Beniboybling

Sora Bulq doesn't qualify, given that in his prime he was a Dark Jedi.

EDIT: Oh, looks like that was clarified. Concerning Kol Skywalker, holding off so many Sith is certainly remarkable, but what else do we know of his prowess other than a opinion?

Concerning Shaak Ti, she's definitely a strong candidate and has the 'one of the best of the era' titles - but perhaps we should also consider Satele Shan and her master, Kao Cen Darach.

I dunno about Shan, she seems more a Force oriented Jedi and she did say that HoT had surpassed her. Kao....perhaps would be nice, if we had more info. Sure he was able to hold his own against two Sith and kill the Master, but it isn't like a 2 v 1 hasn't happened before.

I dunno about Shan, she seems more a Force oriented Jedi and she did say that HoT had surpassed her. Kao....perhaps would be nice, if we had more info. Sure he was able to hold his own against two Sith and kill the Master, but it isn't like a 2 v 1 hasn't happened before.

He didn't kill Vindican, Malgus did....

True true, my vote would go to Shaak Ti.

Concerning Kol Skywalker, holding off so many Sith is certainly remarkable, but what else do we know of his prowess other than a opinion?

He trained two exceptional duellists Shado Vao and Wolf Sazen who would go on to be known as the best in the Order themselves.

Kol didn't just hold them off though, he cut down any that dared attack him, it took a cheap shot of Force Lightning from Darth Nihl whilst he was busying killing two other Sith to take him down, to have that level of Jar'kai ability is masterful to say the least, he spent almost the entire siege holding off the main bulk of Sith forces, he turn a slaughterhouse into a winnable battle single-handedly.

Not to mention he was able to do all of that whilst defending entire groups of Jedi, if it wasnt for that one blast of lightning, he'd probably have killed far more.

Is it canon? I recall there being a consensus that Luke was more skilled than Yoda but there were no direct canon quotes to compare the two.

OK, thinking about it, the direct comparision isn't canon, but I'm pretty certain Luke surpassed Yoda, since the writers made him a ridiculous superJedi at the end. He even destroyed a huge monster with lightsaber resistant scales at one point, and other absurd feats that would have tested the entire order, he pulled off with aplomb.

Oops wrong thread:o

Anyways I agree that Cin Dralig should be featured more. Also, didn't Anakin kill him and his padawan at the same time?

Well he was choking the Padawan(Bene) and one handed blocked Cin's attacks and then cut into his shoulder killing him.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Having read his final battle it is clear to me that Kol Skywalker performed masterfully, he didnt just beat nameless Sith #429, he beat Darths whilst he was at it, Nihl recognised that none of them were going to take him down because his Jar'kai was turning what was a slaughterhouse for Jedi into a slaughterhouse for the Sith, he took down nearly 40 Stormtroopers on top of that, my vote is definitely for Kol Skywalker over Shaak Ti, he faced far more than the power of Starkiller and was cheaply killed off by the best assassin the One Sith had, Darth Nihl.

If it wasn't for that stealthed lightning blast Darth Nihl assumed he could have actually turned the ground battle which was meant to be a massacre into a Jedi victory single-handedly and it worked, whilst the Sith managed to kill half the Jedi off, the rest escaped and lived to fight the Sith for the remainder of the Sith-Imperial war.

And sorry but being the best warrior in that incarnation of the New Jedi Order is extremely impressive.

Well I guess that only leaves Fisto, right? Riiiiiiiight?

I'd say Plo Koon over Fisto because of Ventress, but I'm having difficulty remembering when Khorm happened.

Time is literally a factor with Ventress because of how quickly she progressed.

But Fisto, then Plo Koon if I must settle. Unless I decide to go into the whole Savage Opress thing.