yawn... sigh.. grenades....

_Kayko_

Lets get them out of pug PvP already... come on now, this is just sad that people have to resort to them in solo queue. Yes, we are all aware that they do not provide the proper amount of resolve for the stun, I get it.. and honestly, snore...................................... It just makes some of the already boring warzones even more so. If your going to lose in a solo pug queue, man up and take it.

Before your able to use the grenades:

Please BW... Nerf the use of grenades in WZ!

Same person after leveling cybertech to 400 to use the grenades:

W T F do you mean grenades are OP???

It's a love/hate relationship

Lets get them out of pug PvP already... come on now, this is just sad that people have to resort to them in solo queue. Yes, we are all aware that they do not provide the proper amount of resolve for the stun, I get it.. and honestly, snore...................................... It just makes some of the already boring warzones even more so. If your going to lose in a solo pug queue, man up and take it.

.......so let me get this straight.......we shouldn't be allowed to use an item that was specifically put in game for said purpose because it annoys you. Therefore by using said item in a pvp match we are in fact sad players who should gimp ourselves and not use the tools that are readily available to all players and humble ourselves to the level in which you play. In return creating a much more balanced match in your mind as you refuse to possibly use this tool for a sake of honor.

Seems legit.

Just get cybertech 400 and you'll be ight.

Fair enough. However, I am not talking about the use of the reusable or even the highest level of grenades. The majority of the ones that are being used are the lowest level available and have very little credit cost associated with them.

I'm not against those that sit on Cybertech just to have the reusable or those who use the high level ones or any skill that someone puts in time to level up in order to use it's benefits. The use of the V-1 (grade 2 materials) version because the stun is no different then the V-3 (grade 6 materials) is perhaps in just my opinion, exploiting a mechanic that does not appear to have been the intention of the item

waahh, if you don't like someone launching something they get the privilege to use on your whining sorry arse, then go play "Hello Kitty Online" you big baby. I hope I get in a match with your whining arse and firestorm your butt all match long.

if you don't like getting "cybertech 400 grenaded" to death, then I suggest you leave the match. By the way,hotdog, me and friends have you marked down for cyber nading to death. lmao. enjoy the firestorms you wimp!!!!! :rak_04:

just what TOR needed is another crybaby who can't take the pain. ;)

waahh, if you don't like someone launching something they get the privilege to use on your whining sorry arse, then go play "Hello Kitty Online" you big baby. I hope I get in a match with your whining arse and firestorm your butt all match long.

if you don't like getting "cybertech 400 grenaded" to death, then I suggest you leave the match. By the way,hotdog, me and friends have you marked down for cyber nading to death. lmao. enjoy the firestorms you wimp!!!!! :rak_04:

I'll lose the grenades when all players use nothing but their weapons, no "force tricks, no stealth pop ups and the rest of the so-called abilities jedis and siths use. let it be blasters,rifles,assault cannons and light sabers only and then maybe I won't use grenades, otherwise, until then, enjoy my little cybertech toys you scab. :D:rolleyes: LMAO

It appears that reading all the way to page two is difficult for some people.

Ahh yes, the good old "HKO" reference, one of those instant classics that still stands the test of time. Not very original, but as it still fails to hold any sort of ground as it has since the first time it was used, I'll give you points for the attempt at trying to make it work. To note, "lmao" is not a sentence in it's own right.

As you stated with the "cybertech 400," If you would have made it all they way to page 2, I did clarify that I don't have a problem with people using the reusable or even those who use the highest of (I believe V-4 would be that option.) It is those that use the V-1 versions since the main use in PvP remains the same for all versions of a like grenade. The use of the lowest versions are by far more commonly used then the reusable and to be fair, those that have taken the time to level cybertech for any PvP benefits should be upset with those that are using the low level ones. If a nerf of the item does show up in PvP, it is a good chance that it will affect all levels of the item and all that time spent on cybertech will become useless in a Warzone setting.

Edit: Did you sub to the game so you can just post about this? Or did I just break your forum cherry? Either way, I'm awed that your first 2 posts are in a response to something I started. I feel truly honored, Thank you!

Edited by _Kayko_