Best UI's ever!!!

Saintzzero

I am extremely proud of the 2 UI's I have just uploaded to http://www.swtorui.com. So proud I thought I would share them with everyone. I know not everybody will like them. But if some people do then great I hope they make your gaming a bit better.

http://www.swtorui.com/downloads/info148-McFrikinBaddassHEALZ.html

http://www.swtorui.com/downloads/info147-McFrikinBaddassDPS.html

P.S

I did notice once when I was in a 4 man group somehow my companion's health bar was moved. If this happens just open interface editor and hit the "Load Interface" icon and it will return to normal.

I like your operation frame placement on the heals, I enjoy a centralized layout... I'd move mine there as well but I tend to get healer vision so I need to keep mine more towards the center of the screen so I still watch the environment.

well I've tried 3X now to upload my UI to that site and failed...anyways I prefer a clean UI I slapped my chat in bottom left and extended it so I can see a ton. Right above that i have .50 reduced operations frames since Im dps and dont really have to pay attention to that except for battle rezzes when needed. I keep all 4 action bars across the bottom using a setup similiar to my razer naga thumbpad with my char spread across top and left, boss in middle, target of target right and focus target bottom right rigth next to mini map with companion bar and party frames to the right of mini map. I also put my cast bars pretty large above my character frame so I can interupt easily and see my timing for max dpsing. If only I werent computarded I could link it.

Meh, there's too much at the bottom center of the screen IMO. I like keeping everything closer to the outside of the screen so that I get a better view of the game, instead of feeling crowded with UI stuff blocking too much of the screen.

• 7 months later...
well I've tried 3X now to upload my UI to that site and failed...anyways I prefer a clean UI I slapped my chat in bottom left and extended it so I can see a ton. Right above that i have .50 reduced operations frames since Im dps and dont really have to pay attention to that except for battle rezzes when needed. I keep all 4 action bars across the bottom using a setup similiar to my razer naga thumbpad with my char spread across top and left, boss in middle, target of target right and focus target bottom right rigth next to mini map with companion bar and party frames to the right of mini map. I also put my cast bars pretty large above my character frame so I can interupt easily and see my timing for max dpsing. If only I werent computarded I could link it.

I can confirm that Dom's UI is great.

Y U GOTTA BE SO BAD AT COMPUTERS

I need to get on here later and post mine. I play at 6000x1080 so I have a wild setup.

I play across 3 27" LEDs all as one screen. It makes the game so much more fun and playable.

I play at 5760x1080. ( 26" monitor x 3) I wanted to post my setup in this thread, but can't find anywhere to host an image that size.