+++++ 2v2 Tournament Sign-up Sheet +++++

Morde_

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo if you have a healer your dps class should not be able to be in tank stance. Im entering as a shadow and i know all about how there are so many hybrid specs that you could consider as a dps even though they are in tank stance. But if they are in tank stance they will still have more survivbility then lets say 2 powertechs. And with a healer that would be unfair imo. Ill probaly be going infiltration . I dont mind who ever we go up against we just entered to have some fun. Goodluck to all ! Oh and the name 2 dudes 1 railshot made me LOL!! Edited by TRENTakaBCAT

Sign-ups are now CLOSED!

The reason it's capped at 32 is because that means each team will have to play an equal number [5] of games on the road to the championship, so there are no imbalances.

I apologize to anyone who missed the deadline. Don't worry, there will definitely be more tournaments in the future.

Thanks again to everyone who signed up in a timely manner. I've seriously received dozens of /whispers from people who's mains are on other servers and they're jealous that our community can pull together and make some awesome tournaments.

I'll post the brackets when I get a chance tomorrow night.

Edited by Morde_

Anyone interested in the final breakdown of the teams:

Operative: 7

Sniper: 0

Scoundrel: 5

Gunslinger: 1

Commando: 3

Mercenary: 2

Marauder: 7

Sentinel: 1

Juggernaut: 4

Guardian: 2

Sorcerer: 4

Sage: 1

Assassin: 11

Shadow: 4

Powertech: 5

Vanguard: 2

Unknown: 2

Imperial teams: 21

Republic teams: 11

I thought Hoodrat had signed us up as I dont check the forums as often.

I see the slots are full. If a spot/team drops or you enlarge the team numbers Hoodrat and Sifu (scoundrel/shadow) would like to enter.

Ah **** :(