The Ideal Guild Quiz!

Dink

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guild sorta fell apart. I left it because of the mass of guild trolls that overwhelmed my officers. The officers quit, formed a new guild, and put me on ignore.

Basically, take me off the quiz. I feel like a *****.

I wish I could say I was happy for you getting Rising, but it's pretty much defunct now. I have a new, smaller guild, <Knights Who Say Ni>

or, Pubside

<Holy Hand Grenades>

Please respond to the ticket we had for your original guild(s) and let me know which are going away, and which are new, that way I can make sure to get you current in the quiz for which guilds you'll be representing (in case you don't have the original ticket/email, go ahead and send an email to support@tortoolbox.com and I'll expedite getting things sorted out for you).

Although I am dubious about its utility and accuracy, it was nonetheless an entertaining quiz. So hats off to the OP (if he's still around).

And yes, I'm still here, I don't play as regularly that much anymore, but I'm still here :) - and thanks for your support of the quiz (it is as accurate as can be made without actual interaction by guilds and the people looking, which hopefully, will occur soon after taking the quiz and finding a worthwhile result - it's simply another tool that can help, and for many, it has :)).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please note, I've updated the OP to reflect a change in the contact/support email address used for the quiz (new address is quiz@evcitadel.com) - the quiz will be moving to a new domain in the coming weeks, so the previous address will be going away (I'll still be answering emails to that address in the meantime, but all new questions, as well as responses, will be using the new address).

Thanks again to everyone that has continued to use and support the IGQ!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the continued work and effort you put in on this. We have gotten a good number of folks through this quiz over the years. I went to the website and it was 404, so I'm glad I found that it had moved and not shut down :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! Thanks for adding our guild to the list, only the link you posted under <New OutRiders> (Ebon Hawk) is our old recruitment post as it was posted from our old officer, who can no longer edit the post.

If you can please update the link to this one, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Edited by Evalyn