How awsome would it be if they made a Life Size model of HK-51

Sangrar

How awsome would it be if one day someone released a life size HK-51 model for sale. I would buy it HK is awsome. I would buy a HK-47 or HK-50 model too if they ever made one of those. Who else agrees that a life size HK droid would be awsome to have?

• 1 month later...
Hey a homicidal assassin droid is very awsome, having one in your living room is super awsome. I mean really, I have seen life size models of C-3PO, Vader, and Stormtroopers before, if those can be made, an life size HK droid should be made. Edited by Sangrar

It would be pretty not awesome.

Who the hell wants a life sized robot statue taking up space in their house?

now if it were fully functional assassin droid, I would indeed want one.

There are enough guys with enough money and a large house to buy life sized Stormtroopers, Boba Fett or Lord Vader statues. I'd say some of them would buy a HK-51 either.

There are enough guys with enough money and a large house to buy life sized Stormtroopers, Boba Fett or Lord Vader statues. I'd say some of them would buy a HK-51 either.

I bet most of those statues are not in the hands of Star Wars geeks, but film fans. HK-51 is only iconic to a minority of people (And only a minority of them would want such a thing), and the OP probably couldn't afford one anyway.