Censorship much?

Redhtbug

I got in trouble for pointing out how many people are whining about what ISN'T being done for them, instead of being thankful for what HAS been done so far?

This is the GENERAL discussion thread is it not? I did not post anything rude, or abusive. It was a simple observation...

Last time I try to stick up for Bioware...

Don't know why I'm writing this to be honest, I'm sure it will be deleted in the next few minutes...

My guess would be that they don't need people egging on other people who are already upset and unhappy. Your posts were probably only making their experience worse. If people are pissed and QQ, pissing them off more is not going to help.

I got in trouble for pointing out how many people are whining about what ISN'T being done for them, instead of being thankful for what HAS been done so far?

This is the GENERAL discussion thread is it not? I did not post anything rude, or abusive. It was a simple observation...

Last time I try to stick up for Bioware...

Don't know why I'm writing this to be honest, I'm sure it will be deleted in the next few minutes...

They control the forums, and you agreed to the forum rules when you clicked "accept".

By clicking that, you agreed to play by their rules. You still have freedom of speech. Feel free to go outside and say anything you want. You can even organize an "Occupy TOR Headquarters" if you want. But on these forums, you play be the rules you agreed to when you clicked that accept button.

Sticking up for BW or not, if you break the rules, you will be flagged by someone and you will be subject to whatever actions they choose to take (suspension, banning, etc.).

Point was I didn't flame or post about anybody in particular. Just said how surprised I was by all the QQ and am looking forward to getting my invite, and something about being out of popcorn, either way, I suppose it wasn't a NEEDED post, and yes I agree, their forum, their rules, but I didn't think I broke any...

Oh well, will check back in 24 hours to see if anything else is going on....

yea their forum crew is a bunch of nazis for sure i posted a few things just to help people laugh and smile for 2 seconds and i get shutdown and a warning. Bioware has used $35million of their funds to bring hitler back just to spank people on this forum it's crazy.

Calling BW nazi's and saying "bringing back Hitler" isn't cool. I'm not flagging you for it, but that's not cool man. Not cool at all.