SWTOR Juggernaut Rage Dps Guide

Valethas

Yes for a rage build depending on if you are going PvP or PvE Str is number one

For me.. this is FOR ME! not for everyone but I stack Str Surge and Power pure PvP so everything I have comes with Expertise.

My smash crits in full champion 601 expertise 1400ish str 71% surge land 4400 unbuffed on light armor targets 4100 on med armor targets and around 3300 on heavy armor targets.

I had 2900 on tanks. With a relic pop and either an expertise or power adrenal I can push 5700 crits on the high end and 4900 on the low end .. low end being on them damn tanks.

The video is good you make some good points .. you are PvPing in tank PvE gear so yeah you see some nice damage but nothing near what you could be doing.

This is a very strong build but you will run into issues with surviving in some fights.

We lack any amazing abilities to shrug off damage like other class's have without going Immortal so you will need to stick and run.

I tend to keep some distance while building my force crush or force choke. Hop in hit my smash land a few sunders and move out.. if its a ranged target I use LoS a lot. or I do my best to keep them freaked out.. stun shouts and force push to cripple them as fast as I can.. I pop my relics and adrenals on these targets to ensure they get the point.. Dont F with me.

My goal for PvP is to eat healers alive and in PvE you are the clean up crew.. destroying groups of mobs like watches to fire..

All and all good video

You should pick up single saber mastery.

Lets say you have 1500 str. You get power ( which is what affects our damage ) at roughly 1 power for every 5 str ( this scales via diminishing returns, from ~3.8 to ~5.3, I think off the top of my head, depending on your total str ).

So that 90 str ~ 18 power. So that power is worth ~3% on our damage.

This Vs being in shii-cho form adding 6% on all your damage, however poorly the tool tip may be worded or other considerations.

Yes for a rage build depending on if you are going PvP or PvE Str is number one

For me.. this is FOR ME! not for everyone but I stack Str Surge and Power pure PvP so everything I have comes with Expertise.

My smash crits in full champion 601 expertise 1400ish str 71% surge land 4400 unbuffed on light armor targets 4100 on med armor targets and around 3300 on heavy armor targets.

I had 2900 on tanks. With a relic pop and either an expertise or power adrenal I can push 5700 crits on the high end and 4900 on the low end .. low end being on them damn tanks.

The video is good you make some good points .. you are PvPing in tank PvE gear so yeah you see some nice damage but nothing near what you could be doing.

This is a very strong build but you will run into issues with surviving in some fights.

We lack any amazing abilities to shrug off damage like other class's have without going Immortal so you will need to stick and run.

I tend to keep some distance while building my force crush or force choke. Hop in hit my smash land a few sunders and move out.. if its a ranged target I use LoS a lot. or I do my best to keep them freaked out.. stun shouts and force push to cripple them as fast as I can.. I pop my relics and adrenals on these targets to ensure they get the point.. Dont F with me.

My goal for PvP is to eat healers alive and in PvE you are the clean up crew.. destroying groups of mobs like watches to fire..

All and all good video

Some points of note.

You want something like 275 surge optimally, but this isn't really possible with the correct enhancements, as you want power above all else.

For example 275 Surge =24% bonus crit.

475 Surge = 28% bonus crit.

If it were possible to have an enhancement that was 58 power 24 surge, vs the current 34 power 48 surge 24 adept easily attainable for most people, we'd go very far in optimizing our Rage DPS.

Also power is our best stat, not STR.

So for mods you want the mod that is say 45 str, xx endurance, 34 power, over anything else ( scaled for level, 22-25 the numbers change, but this is in contrast to the high str low power mod, aka 57 str, xx endurance, 10 power )

You should pick up single saber mastery.

Lets say you have 1500 str. You get power ( which is what affects our damage ) at roughly 1 power for every 5 str ( this scales via diminishing returns, from ~3.8 to ~5.3, I think off the top of my head, depending on your total str ).

So that 90 str ~ 18 power. So that power is worth ~3% on our damage.

This Vs being in shii-cho form adding 6% on all your damage, however poorly the tool tip may be worded or other considerations.

Saber Mastery works only with MELEE ATTACKS. No force attacks, Smash, Push, Force Crush, Choke... nope, no dmg boost for those.

Still good talent, but realy powerfull only for vengeance.

Edited by KVork

• 4 weeks later...