TERA the SWTOR killer?

SaerethDL

After closed beta testing the TERA mmo last weekend, i have to say these excuses that SWTOR is a brand new mmo and has to develop is a load.

TERA has everything a heart can desire before launch. This is a new day and age, just because wow started the way it did and developed over years doesnt mean swtor didnt have the resources to make it happen before launch.

Their priorities in the development of SWTOR are all wrong. Tera has all the features you expect and want during the launch of a modern day MMO.

The wait isn't long it comes out may 1st, and you can get access to the beta with a pre-order. "Best MMO i've ever played BTW".

Goodbye SWTOR, i wish you had been the one

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysYqH...eature=sh_e_se

how much did they pay you for this advertisement?

don't get me wrong, TERA looks awesome and I can't wait to play it. but you're really not making it look that great by insulting another game and then just randomly posting a youtube video

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is not related to the game or another part of the service, we have closed it. Thanks for understanding!