This game makes me so fustrated

thefiveofrst

Been playing on and off since launch, and I have two points to declare here out of MANY.

1. The loot system.

It's winner take all. Really no fun to do a whole FP or OP to basically get nothing. paying a subscription to wait next week for maybe a chance and if some guild officer decides I can have it (no likely). Since you are not running public groups on HM DF/DP and are basically now obligated to join a guild to maybe get loot? I think DDO had a better system.

2. All or nothing missions

Going back to ops, recently had a situation where 16 SM DF and it was all fine. most of the op was one specif guild and we just filled in roles. Get too the last boss fight and after 1 wipe he tells people to leave and go do it in another group. when I point out the fact that people who couldn't do it before won't be able to do it then he just kicks all non guild members and what can I do? nothing but be locked to the last boss and receive nothing for my effort.

In summary, still not worth the subscription.

Edited by thefiveofrst

It seems that you have run into some bad groups. I would suggest putting those folks on ' ignore '. You will never again see their tells nor be grouped with them in a Group Finder Fp/OP. You would want the game loot system to make up for this injustice by allowing you or to be fair, any person to get a shiny while completing a mission/flashpoint/operation. I do believe this game has such things; they are commendations, either Elite or Ultimate , sometimes both in which after acquiring enough, will allow you to purchase gear.

MMO = massive multiplayer online

While the game does not "force" a person to join a Guild. In my opinion, joining a group of people with like minded interests as myself and playing this game together makes my time within the game that much more enjoyable. I would take some time to peruse the following threads to see if there are folks with similar tastes and expectations for the game that you have.

Reddit Guild Recruitment

Server forums

pick your server than select Guild Recruitment at the top of the page

If all else fails, it is a game.........you did not get a shiny and some people in your opinion are d*cks..its the world / internet. .Sh*t like that is going to happen

Until elite gear this game is fun but from there it is not fun anymore it will get frustrating.

It is too much work for someone that can do 2 ops a week and you will only get gear what everybody else can have.

So I will not do ops I tried do 1 and you want to enjoy the moment but people will only say that you must hurry or that your gear sucks. but the reason you do these things is to get better gear.

So you starting to think, I want to take a set of armor and mod it myself but it is al lot of work too craft 180 mods or far too expensive. So where thus it leave us people with limited time and energy, that we get frustrated and we go play a game with a better leveling system and where gear is less important.

Sorry for my ranting

Until elite gear this game is fun but from there it is not fun anymore it will get frustrating.

It is too much work for someone that can do 2 ops a week and you will only get gear what everybody else can have.

So I will not do ops I tried do 1 and you want to enjoy the moment but people will only say that you must hurry or that your gear sucks. but the reason you do these things is to get better gear.

So you starting to think, I want to take a set of armor and mod it myself but it is al lot of work too craft 180 mods or far too expensive. So where thus it leave us people with limited time and energy, that we get frustrated and we go play a game with a better leveling system and where gear is less important.

Sorry for my ranting

Get into a guild. Guild members are alot more tolerant and understanding of gear and mistakes. The guild I was in essentially carried me through most of the SM ops so that I was able to get most of the comms I needed for a full set of 180s, as well as the mats (from intro missions like Terror From Beyond and Scum and Villany for mass manipulation generators) to be able to get the 180 stuff i want crafted either for free with or with mats and a tip.

if you want any easy means of ultimate comms without doing ops, HM flashpoints give out a Groupfinder bonus of 10 ultimate comms every day and weekly gives a a addition 12 ultimate comms, as well as elite comms. If you completed a HM FP everyday for a week, you would have a total of 82 ultimate comms, more than halfway there to buying a 140 ultimate comm offhand or chestpiece.

Gear with basic comms for now. It sufficient to run most of the SM ops and more than enough for HM FPs, especially considering most of those who que are overgeared.

Many people say this is game has one of the better leveling systems in MMO. Hope you reconsider.

As a sw discussion how about, You used to be able to do everything in this game with a small group, now to do planetary conquest you need a whole bunch of people, not just a bunch, a shot load.. Can't say that bigger guilds don't have an advantage, even if they don't know how to play

PS I would love to be wrong then I would know that Bioware still cares.. I've lost faith in ea ages ago

Edited by Gensai