What Races Do You Want

PoKoStIck

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Togruta. Togruta, Togruta, and did I mention Togruta?

I'd also love Kel Dor. In the very first early trailer for TOR the first thing we saw was a Togruta Jedi and a Kel Dor Sith fighting, then there were rumors that both species would be playable and I was all set to finally play as both of my two favorite Star Wars species... And they never came. Their absence is literally the driving force that kept me from getting into this game until it went F2P, I just couldn't get into the idea of playing as the Human Skittles that they gave us as our species options.

At this point I've pretty much giving up on any seeing the more interesting species of the Star Wars universe, as it is Cathar were a huge disappointment. There's hardly anything in the game to acknowledge that they're a unique species, I doubt we'll ever see anything more complex, such as a being with horns, head ridges, etc.

I think they should add the Massassi on the empire side it would fit in with the lore as well because they were the ground troops in the first great hyperspace war when Naga sadow invaded the Republic.

I think they should add the Massassi on the empire side it would fit in with the lore as well because they were the ground troops in the first great hyperspace war when Naga sadow invaded the Republic.

Aren't the Massassi just true Sith? i'm pretty sure genetically they are not much different...

• 5 months later...
Togruta. Togruta, Togruta, and did I mention Togruta?

I'd also love Kel Dor. In the very first early trailer for TOR the first thing we saw was a Togruta Jedi and a Kel Dor Sith fighting, then there were rumors that both species would be playable and I was all set to finally play as both of my two favorite Star Wars species... And they never came. Their absence is literally the driving force that kept me from getting into this game until it went F2P, I just couldn't get into the idea of playing as the Human Skittles that they gave us as our species options.

Interesting...I wonder if an earlier stage of development those two species were intended to be playable.

Arkanian would be pretty nice. and a side note. i wish they would make species that are different ,move diffrently . as in a Cathar would not swing a melee weapon the same as a human or run the same. Just a little thing like that would add so much to the uniqueness to the races. Not to complain,i just feel like everyone is the same ,just with a different 'skin' overlay.

Aren't the Massassi just true Sith? i'm pretty sure genetically they are not much different...

The Massassi are a sub species of the Red Sith, so even in ancient times they were different, even more so now that Sith Purebloods are so heavily hybridized with Humans. Of course, to our knowledge, no Massassi are left in the Empire...

Torgruta and Zeltron's would be great additions to the galaxy (already have Torgruta models in game not hard) and Zeltron's are easy simply change the Chiss hue's to a pinkish tint and add human eyes bam done look bioware I just made you a few bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't forget Chagrian as "underwater people."

I just had a mental image of Sergeant Rusk as a tadpole :eek:

(this isn't even a joke, wookiepedia explains chagrians are born as tadpoles)

Anyways, I would like the following:

Devaronian (the females can be pretty hawt imo) for imps, Nautolan for reps, and I already forgot the third one I had in mind..

Edited by Karkais