Need Help Deciding My Class

rhcpf

Okay, I have been playing this game for about a month now and I have these characters right now....

Lvl 30 Juggernaut

Lvl 30 Mercenary

Lvl 17 Scoudrel

Lvl 12 Vanguard

Lvl 18 Sentinel

Lvl 11 Sorcerer

I had a plan to have a diverse group of classes but after playing the same planets over and over to have multiple classes I decided to abandon that plan. I need advice determining the ONE class I will work on all the way to 50 non stop.

Merc seems to get really boring during flash points because all i do is push 2 different heal buttons and that's it.

Jugg is okay, this is my primary right now, but he isn't stellar, just okay.

The scoundrel is fun because i can sneak by people and not have to fight them, but he is on like the third world and it will take forever to get even up to 30.

The story I like the most is Merc. I find that a good story line is the motivation that really helps to push through the boring side quests and extra bull!@#% that I do solely for leveling up.

I need your guys help to determine what is the best course of action for me. If you feel like I should start a whole new character then say so. I am willing to start from level 1 again if the class is fun.

I want to play this game with a class that has

1. good/fun gameplay (like the scoundrel)

2. good storyline (like the merc)

3. Usefullnes in pre lvl 50 flashpoints (so I dont waste time trying to find a group)

4. good potential for lvl 50 pvp and pve raids etc.

Edited by rhcpf

Hmmm that's a tough one. If you were ok starting a new class I would recommend the operative. Their gameplay is just as fun as the scoundrel but their story is also one of the best in the game. The smuggler's story is unfortunately kinda blah. Also operatives own at pvp, especially later on and even a concealment spec'd operative can heal decently. If you wanna focus on healing for end game stuff, i would start out leveling with concealment and then switch to healing at endgame. But if you don't want to start a new class i'd say your best bet is to stick with the scoundrel. Awesome gameplay but yeah, the story sucks. Hope this helps.

vengence juggernaut is really fun in pvp and I enjoy the story. Also immortal tank spec is good for both pvp and pve. Just guard your healers and taunt targets and you'll be the biggest pain in the *** in the wz.

I really enjoy bh powertech on pyrotech tree. More close quarter combat with some high dmg 30m attacks and also has the same story as your merc.