When are subscriber cartel coins awarded?

driftus

I received all my cartel coins on F2P launch. Then, my monthly subscription renewed on 11/17 and was successfully charged on wee hours today 11/18. However, as of now my cartel coin balance is unchanged. Simply asking how long it takes for cartel coins to be added in this case, as I assumed it would be upon successful billing and sub renewal.

thanks for the replies.

I now see that there is a large ongoing issue with cartel coin awards post F2P launch. My greatest concern with this situation now is that, after the numerous other threads regarding this exact situation and many more revolving around not receiving purchased coins, there seems to be no concerted response/sticky/announcement regarding this issue. I've been enjoying this game again for the last few months yet fear that a lack of response so far can cause crippling damage to the game's reputation.

Received my cartel coin allotment last night 11/20 at 9:21pm EST (according to email timestamp).

I did not know that an email confirmation of the disbursement was going to happen.

Not a huge complaint; I would have appreciated more detailed information regarding the process, however.

I swear though, if there was a way to combine Star Trek Online space (ship) combat with SWTOR ground combat . . . that would be a winner!