HoT vs count dooku

XSUPREMESKILLZX

While I agree with Aurbere, it would also seem (judging by canonical achievements) that the Hero of Tython, the Barsen'thor, Darth Nox, and the Emperor's Wrath are all capable lightsaber duelists, wield one single-bladed lightsaber, and are relatively strong in the Force. Thus, I'd say we can safely conclude that HoT and Dooku are more or less evenly matched (HoT having fought the likes of the Emperor and coming out of it alive, and Dooku having a large amount of experience)

While I agree with Aurbere, it would also seem (judging by canonical achievements) that the Hero of Tython, the Barsen'thor, Darth Nox, and the Emperor's Wrath are all capable lightsaber duelists, wield one single-bladed lightsaber, and are relatively strong in the Force. Thus, I'd say we can safely conclude that HoT and Dooku are more or less evenly matched (HoT having fought the likes of the Emperor and coming out of it alive, and Dooku having a large amount of experience)

I dunno about evenly matched....against the Emperor, aside from his illusion thing he didn't really show anything impressive from what he did in cutscenes.

There isn't enough canonical information to do this duel.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi